XS650 FEST & CHOPOFF "2016" (Chop It - Build It- Bring it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAPPY DAN

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
XS650 FEST & CHOPOFF "2016"

August 26th & 27th

A Celebration of the XS650 &
"THE" Largest XS650 Gathering in America!

Don't miss out on all the fun and 2 days of Pandemonium in Defiance.... Ohio that is!~

A Great time by all and looking forward to seeing all the killer bikes!

Bring your own Beverage and Lawn Chairs

~~~CHOPOFF RULES~~~

There are only 4 Requirements to enter and complete
All Types of XS650 Motorcycles Welcome

1 - To enter the Chopoff you MUST send an EMAIL to [I][I][U]info@pandemoniumc2.com[/U][/I][/I] with the subject line "2016 Chopoff Builder" with the following information
Name
Screenname on XS650.com
Address
Email Address
Phone number

2 - You MUST post on XS650.com and the XS650 Chopoff Facebook page ONCE a month (THIS IS REQUIRED) BOTH PLACES!

3 - Bike must be complete and entered in the Chopoff builder eligibility ride on Saturday August 27th at 11am

4 - Bike must complete the Eligibility ride under its own power

Last Day to Enter for ChopOff is June 1st 2016

12628633_1545782382400097_3289116992671232109_o.jpg

12508734_1545782375733431_5553091987736149042_n.jpg

Last edited:
JANUARY UPDATE: I'm still collecting parts, but here's what I started with:

full

I've already decided to nix the 34mm 6+ front end and the rectangle lights.

I'm also pretty close to nailing down my alternator mod:

full

I've started a build thread, you can find it here: http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44225

Or follow my progress on Instagram @rangerleather

SPECIAL OFFER: If you need a seat or other leather accessory for your build, I'm offering 25 percent to all chopoff participants (which obviously means you're building a bike and intending to bring it to Pandemonium in August). Email your inquiries to pj@rangerleather.com, or shoot me a PM.

Here's some examples of seats I've built:

full

You can see more on Instagram @rangerleather

Stupid question: is there a start period? I.e. I started the build last summer, can I still enter, or is the time crunch part of the challenge?

Stupid question: is there a start period? I.e. I started the build last summer, can I still enter, or is the time crunch part of the challenge?

I was gonna ask the same question....also does it matter who builds the frame? I've already got a frame being built for me is why I'm asking.

heres my build, started with a close to stock 73 tx650, chopped it and now onto the rebuild

I built the hard tail and have done all of the mods, paint and upgrades myself

FIRST BUILD!!IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

We want to see Progress pictures of your build from START to FINISH

No It does not matter who builds the frame.

I was gonna ask the same question....also does it matter who builds the frame? I've already got a frame being built for me is why I'm asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back