Trade - xs650 Heritage Special 64 Spoke Rims

sandersg

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I'm working on an '82 XS650 Heritage Special project and I want to swap the Heritage 64 spoke wheels for 36 spoke wheels. I have a good 18 inch steel 36 spoke rear wheel that I would like to use. I'm looking for a cosmetically good matching 19 inch steel 36 inch wheel or rim. I will likely re-spoke both front and rear wheels anyways. So, mostly interested in condition of the rim.
I have the original 16 inch rear and 19 inch front 64 spoke Heritage Special wheels that I'm willing to trade. The spokes need replacing on both. But the hubs and rims are good.
I'm also OK w/ trading for a pair (18 and 19 inch) of 36 spoke aluminum rims if they are matching and in good shape. I expect to re-spoke anyways, so just need a good matching pair of rims for my project.
Thanks

I have front and rear spoke wheels of of xs650g I'll trade draw back is the rear is 16. I'll trade the front 19 for for your special front. My 19 is 36 spoke. If your looking for a 21 inch rim i have an excel 36 hole I'll sell also. Email me and lets talk.
The rim is in good I can send pictures.

Glad to talk to anyone interested. I'm only interested in a good 19 inch front that matches my current 18 inch steel rear, or a good 18/19 matching set. I'd prefer that my 64 spoke wheels go as a set, but I'm open to the best solution.
See attached images. The first image is my 18 inch steel wheel that I'm trying to match. The next two are the 64 spoke wheels. As I mentioned, they'll need re-spoking.

Back