XS650 Interior Decorating..........

xscessivecompulsive

Live 2 Ride, Ride 2 Live
Reaction score
Hey fellas, Well the persistent rains in NW havent let up one bit since the start of March! So I decided to bring my sweetheart indoors where she would feel more "at home" and also do a little interior decorating! Overall, I think it was a very positive move, she goes great with the curtains and hardwoods, and also puts out a very pleasent and subtle aroma! Shes doesnt go quite well with the paint so this weekend I might break out the roller and drop cloths and paint a few walls to match!!

XsC

100MEDIA_IMAG00632.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG00682.jpg

Last edited:
good looking bike, but for real its not a coffee table
i will be glad when the weather clears so we can ride,
today was awsome in heart of texas

Haha I love it. When are you going to ride it?

Thanks Fellas! And BigJimmy, thats a great question! It has been raining non stop here and the seven day forecast is usually nothin but rain straight thru! I did get in a few nice long rides a couple weeks ago, but it was still pretty cold and looked like it could dump at any second! This coming wendsday is supposed to be dry and maybe reach 60 so I'll be out on it for sure!!:bike:

XsC

Man other than ice or snow. I am out there. I don't prefer to ride in the rain, but I will if need be. This sounds like one of those need be scenarios... Maiden voyages are meant to happen. I mean you're going to postpone losing your virginity due to the lack of a raincoat? See what I did there?

i know man i hate cleaning the gem after riding in slop, its like i got to strip it to clean it. don't look at me like that,it's dirty

i know man i hate cleaning the gem after riding in slop, its like i got to strip it to clean it. don't look at me like that,it's dirty

I know right, I cant stand having to clean all the slop off it and with no front fender it gets everywhere! Thats why I finally broke down and pulled it indoors! The weather here has been so bad and all I wanna do is ride! Im really starting to go stir crazy!....Well, gotta run, Me and the XS are just sitting down for a nice dinner together and we may watch a movie later to!

XsC

Man other than ice or snow. I am out there. I don't prefer to ride in the rain, but I will if need be. This sounds like one of those need be scenarios... Maiden voyages are meant to happen. I mean you're going to postpone losing your virginity due to the lack of a raincoat? See what I did there?

i got it, looks like your gettin a lil texas in ya,some time got to put the yankee behind you, ha hahah

I know right, I cant stand having to clean all the slop off it and with no front fender it gets everywhere! Thats why I finally broke down and pulled it indoors! The weather here has been so bad and all I wanna do is ride! Im really starting to go stir crazy!....Well, gotta run, Me and the XS are just sitting down for a nice dinner together and we may watch a movie later to!

XsC

is there an XS hot line?

College Station is a great place,college girls every were. texas A&M. UT girls oh my i spend a lot of time on south congress.26 really? i moved to tx in 81

Thanks Fellas! And BigJimmy, thats a great question! It has been raining non stop here and the seven day forecast is usually nothin but rain straight thru! I did get in a few nice long rides a couple weeks ago, but it was still pretty cold and looked like it could dump at any second! This coming wendsday is supposed to be dry and maybe reach 60 so I'll be out on it for sure!!:bike:

XsC
my nephew is coming down from Montana you might want to catch a ride from him.
he got room on the trailer

my nephew is coming down from Montana you might want to catch a ride from him.
he got room on the trailer

Where at in Montana Brian, I got family in Bozeman and was gonna try and get out there this summer! I'd sure like to get down to Texas sometime for nicer weather and riding! Unfortunately Im just getting into my busy season at work!....And Jimmy, thankfully shes already had her maiden voyage! I got caught in the worst downpour last year and was soaked head to toe! I bet ya my clothes must of weighed 100 pounds when I got home! I swore I'd never chance that BS ever again if at all possible!!:)

XsC

Back