Make Offer - XS650 Parts bikes + parts in Louisville, KY

mcampy

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
I hate that my first post includes the sale of all my XS650 stuff, but I'm moving and can't take it with me.

I have two partial street bikes and one track bike. No titles. Lots of parts.

Street bike #1 engine has been removed and taken apart. It has an old Sportster tank and no covers. If anything, the forks are good, they have a nice brace and the wheels have new tires. There are 34mm mikunis and pipes that go with this bike. No seat. I think the frame is a '74.

Street bike #2 engine has good compression but I have not seen it run. It has side panels and tank; they seem to be in OK shape, just ugly paint. There are no carbs. A set of pipes are included. No seat. I'm pretty sure it's a '78.

The track bike has an fzr600 front end w/ clip-ons. When I pushed the bike out into the alley for a photo, I noticed that the front brake is sticking; it's been sitting for awhile. The engine is built for racing, 38mm Mikunis, 750 jugs (have a fresh set of rings to go with it) and high dome Venolia pistons with ~12:1 compression. It runs on 110 RON gas. The tank is from a CX500, dented. I've ridden it a few times and it will rattle your teeth out of your skull.

Here is a link to a quick video of the track bike:

A link to an album with photos of all three bikes: https://picasaweb.google.com/mcampy/XS650?feat=directlink

In addition to the bikes, I have a few bottom ends, a few barrels as well as several good heads. I also have several complete gasket sets, several megacycle cams, brake discs, clutch plates etc.

I prefer to sell the entire package, as in everything XS650 that I own, to one person.

I will consider selling the parts bikes individually.

I will not sell individual parts off of the bikes, so please don't ask for a left side passenger peg, I just don't have the time.

Price = $1000 or make me an offer. FYI, the asking price is extremely negotiable.

If interested, please PM me for more info, pics, etc.

Thank you,

mark

wow that sounds like a sweet deal! wish it were closer I'd be all over it.
GLWS