Make Offer - XS650 parts Extravaganza - lots of parts

hey jimmy-whats the story with that harley fender? is that a front off an old flh or something? think it would make a decent rear for my xs? im not nuts about the ribbed thing everybody goes with. think you take a few side pics of it and measure the width of it if youve still got it?

You still got the seat pan?

No, it has been marked as sold

hey jimmy-whats the story with that harley fender? is that a front off an old flh or something? think it would make a decent rear for my xs? im not nuts about the ribbed thing everybody goes with. think you take a few side pics of it and measure the width of it if youve still got it?

I don't know what it's "stock" use was, but I took it off of my hardtail EVO. It came with it. It was used for a 150 tire. It's in rough shape man. Not REALLY rough shape, but rough shape nonetheless.

How much you want for it? Can u send a pic?/ is it in desert shape no holes?

:hijack:

im pretty handy with bondo. the peanut tank on my bike was a donor with golf ball sized dents all over it and you wouldnt know it now. are you talking dents and fucked up paint only? could it be worked over with stripping it and bondo and paint? could you send me some pics of some different angles? im seriously interested in taking a look at it. i might be able to cut it up into something interesting or clean it up and use it as is and see how that does.

I have a set of spare cam bearings, I shipped Hugh 4 cams to help get his rotational stock going for rephases, so i'll have time to look later tonight at all you have to possibly trade for them, if your still in need, I gotta DJ a car show tomorrow all day so i should crash for a few.
Dave
How about the rim?

Last edited:
Back