XS650 Rubber Parts - Sumo Rubber

FWIW - I bought some rubber parts from Jackie at SUMO Rubber and they came in good order and appear to be of the same dimensions and type of rubber as the OEM parts.

Well recommended.

Pete

FWIW - I bought some rubber parts from Jackie at SUMO Rubber and they came in good order and appear to be of the same dimensions and type of rubber as the OEM parts.

Well recommended.

Pete

Thank you Pete, your recommendation means a lot! :)
If you need any other parts, let me know, even if we don't have them in stock, I can see if we can get them reproduced.

Thank you Pete, your recommendation means a lot! :)
If you need any other parts, let me know, even if we don't have them in stock, I can see if we can get them reproduced.
Your website is bookmarked for me until I need some parts !

@Jackie O
Where have Y'all been all my life. Rubber parts are the downfall of old vehicles and you have an amazing variety of parts. This is right on time as I'm looking to order crank seals for my RZ350 and a gas cap seal for my TXA. Awesome.

If you spend more than 80 euro (or equivalent in another currency), then your delivery is FREE.

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 6.34.06 PM.png

Hi, yes, we had to amend the pricing policy after Brexit. Basically all EU customers are now expected to pay additional VAT on all products from the UK and with our old prices, we couldn't complete. So we decided to give late "Christmas present" to everyone and took majority of our prices down by 10-20% to compensate.

The unfortunate result is that we had to raise the threshold of Free delivery to 120euro. Sorry!

Just a note about Sumo Rubber.

I ordered a variety of parts from them for several bikes Thursday at 0100 Zulu. I would think that it would take some time to gather up the items but I already have a Royal Mail (very cool) tracking number . So far so good.

Received the package from Sumo yesterday. Quicker than I expected. Sent by Royal Mail. pretty cool. parts look good and as a bonus I'm excited that I now have the crank seals for the RZ350.

@Jim hopefully in the somewhat near future I can give you a better comparison between the RD/RZ and the R3 :)

Great news that you have received your order already. Thank you for leaving us the fantastic feedback :)

Also guys, we now have these in stock as well:
1M1-83526-00 Tachometer damper (much cheaper than originals on the market)
256-83321-00 Indicator Flasher Damper - though reproductions are available in US, all European XS650 owners can now save on postage costs :)

Any suggestions for reproduction parts are more than welcome, just comment in thread, message me or email us directly on info@sumorubber.com. :cheers:

Hi guys,
just so you know... We have now cut our ties with the PGM supplier, and we have decided to go our own way. We are slowly selling up the old stock and replacing it with new parts from other suppliers. Please note, that due to this supply chain change, some parts might go temporarily out of stock. There is now a notification system in place, where an email will be generated as soon as we get new stock. For those parts available from Yamaha, we have a direct importer from Japan, for the obsolete parts, we will use an alternative supplier or get our own manufacturing involved.
We are determined to make your restoration project easier so for those based in the EU, we have an IOSS integration, where you pay your EU VAT directly to us saving on the custom's handling charges and delivery times.
We hope that by making this clear-cut, we will be able to provide more quality rubber parts and better value for money.
Thank you all who support us and helped us so far get where we are!
Jackie

Don't forget to check our new parts at https://sumorubber.com/xs650-xs650se

Hi Jackie,
I ordered this sight glass from you last week sometime. Haven't heard one way or the other.... will it be coming anytime soon or will it be delayed?

Untitled.png

Hi Jackie,
I ordered this sight glass from you last week sometime. Haven't heard one way or the other.... will it be coming anytime soon or will it be delayed?

Hi Jim,
Yes, the order number 4736. It has been dispatched the same day on 27th August. You choose economy option, so it should arrive with your usual mail within 2-3 weeks from posting. There has been a notification generated when the order was dispatched, please check your spam box in case it went there. If you still don't receive it by mid September, please email me on info@sumorubber.com.
Jackie

View attachment 197453

Back