Xs650 scrapper price

apox

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys I have the chance to pick up a 1971 xs650 in brutal condition but clean title, I want the title for the year, In Canada 71 didnt have lights, therefore does not need them now. What do you think I'd get for a complete xs650 at a scrapers? Just ball park.

I was told short steel was $270 a ton last week.
But here you have to surrender the title to scrap a "whole" bike or car.

Hey guys I have the chance to pick up a 1971 xs650 in brutal condition but clean title, I want the title for the year, In Canada 71 didnt have lights, therefore does not need them now. What do you think I'd get for a complete xs650 at a scrapers? Just ball park.

What front wheel is on it? If it's a drum brake don't scrap it, I'll be more than happy to buy it from you and I'll pay much better than scrap..... Lol.

apox:

Not sure what you are asking. The first sentence sounds like you are wanting to buy a bike, the second sentence sounds like you want to scrap a bike. If you have found a bike at a scrap yard, chances are they will be asking more than scrap value for it, especially if it has a good title. Can you clarify a bit?

Sounds like he has a chance to buy a 71 with a good title. Good frame not much else. He wants to know what a bike from a scrapyard, mostly complete would cost. Then put all the good part on the 71 frame.
Leo

I can tell ya what they are worth in saskatchewan.....Just picked up a 75 yesterday, complete....but rough for $600.00....But its all there, minus aftermarket pipes.

Back