XS650 Speedo Delete - Now In Stock

Punkskalar

Hugh's HandBuilt
Reaction score
Much better looking than that stock clunky speedo drive :laugh: These are CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum to very exacting specs, and keep your wheel lined up just like stock in between the forks..

100_6789.jpg

Easy to install, just remove the stock speedo drive, remove the dust seal, and pull out the little metal drive tab. Pop back in the dust seal (if you want, its not required now that the speedo drive is gone) and install the new speedo delete... Simple...

100_6784.jpg

VS:

100_6788.jpg

Available in our new Webstore, look at "shop" at www.hughshandbuilt.com

Last edited:
These are awesome I have a list of things needed from hopefully by the time the money gets in my pocket you'll have these and a few other things in stock. Lowering kit 1"(i think) speedo delete and solid risers. to name a few.

Just got another batch of these in! Monster Craftsman sells them as well now, get all your goodies from Monster or Hugh's HandBuilt and have a might fine looking machine

Thanks for providing such a great information here.
Actually,I was looking forward to such a info.I really appreciate it.Hope to see such a informative stuff in future!

Christmas is coming, these make great stocking stuffers. And it's ok to stuff you own - I think - haha :)

Thanks so much for your support this year folks - I have the best customers in the world -

Hugh

Hey Punkskaler (or anybody) - help me out -

Installing the speedo delete I bought from you. In order to get the speedo drive tabs out, I need to 'pop out the dust seal from the wheel'.

I take it you are referring to this part (called the retainer, meter clutch) - http://www.cmsnl.com/xs650-2f-1979_model8712/retainermeter-clutch_3412584600/#.U7B9lfldXYs - not the housing cover.

Question - If I rip it to shreds pulling it out, can I leave it out when I install the delete?

Any tips on how to get it out without ripping it to shreds?

Thanks

Back