Deleted by Poster

Yes it does. Hard to get the full picture, (to make an informed comment), due to the nature of the the threads being manipulated due to multiple posts being removed.

When a private conversation is bought to the public arena then a response in the public arena is a choice. I chose to address those accusations made against me. If that upsets you enough to call me a 2 year old.................. i am sorry...............

I just grab tools and start taking things apart carefully. It's a muthaphukin light bulb. Hit a switch, turn a key on and get your DMM. Start checking shit. Dunno? Google it. Not sure if you're an attention whore or what but some of your questions a teenage girl could answer. I have noticed you're not camera shy. You change the profile pic a lot too. This is common with chicks too. Waiting for the classic high up angle selfie. I can't wait.

Geeeeeezes...

Personally..... I do not think he was talking about your taillight.

Agreed...Agreed...Agreed.
Yamaha77 you are a narcissistic poser. It is my opinion that you think that the motorcycle world and this forum lives on 'the look' and that we envy your incredible style. WTF! Your threads may start with a question but seem to be driven by fashion? Are you hoping for compliments on your shoes and whatever?

PS. That wad of keys hanging off you belt loop is going to scratch your tank. I absolutely hate your red shoes....you blue helmet does not 'go' with the 77 Bountiful Blue either.

And.....your wife is going to leave you ......I can't imagine that she can put up with this shit either.

My apologies to all XS650 forum members who are relatively normal people who do not appreciate my rant.

XStretchified
Well said! Woot woot!

View attachment 93689 Long story short, we are house shopping for a place in Venice Beach and me and the Mrs go into it tonight. Needed air and hopped on my bike.

Nice guy pull up to me "amazing bike dude, so beautiful BUT your rear light is out."

Brake light works great but no rear running light. Goign to check it tomorrow but, are there TWO bulbs in there?

Below is my bike in all its glory and a few links:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPahq3NDL2B/?taken-by=jjwilde_

View attachment 93688
I go by the old "Real men don't flex nuts because real men have em." Old rap song but rings true

View attachment 93731 Wow guys - I've figured it out and here's the formula:
1) ask a simple question posted along with a photo of His Lordship in a fancy pants pose beside a bike (recently its that poor unfortunate '77-D owned by this maroon)
2) add a little bit of irrelevant bragging about cars, shoes, houses, cologne, nose rings, man-purses etc etc etc which has nothing to do with the lame@ss technical question
3) receive useful advice from someone along with a comment that the irrelevant stuff is....you know, irrelevant
4) go nuts on the responder with all sorts of snotty accusations blah blah blah
5) add A HUGE SH!TLOAD of bragging about trips to Paris, hanging with models, meeting the President, shopping for a new home in "Cali", blah, blah blah.....ad nauseum....
5) get all self-righteous about being rich and important and it's a free country and "nobody's gonna run me off", blah blah blah
6) make lots of dark threats about private messages etc etc etc etc
7) someone (recently its usually Fred) steps in to try cool things down
.....then rinse and repeat.

This process has been done many times about everything from carburetor problems to weak brakes to hard starting to oil leaks to now, how the f@cking light switch works.

What's next....what colour should the air in my tires be?

Hey Pete

What a fun thing it is to simply sit back and watch - but imagine how much more fun it would be if NOBODY RESPONDED - then I'll bet we'd really get treated to some hot stuff.

I've got to go to my dacha now to recover from my gender change operation.

By the way, I'll be flying over on my own personal magic carpet while smoking rolled $100 bills that have been dipped in Big Mac sauce by Queen Elizabeth herself. Oh, one more thing, my dacha is right next to the Putins (see photo below).

Hey Pete, I tried to ignore this egomaniac for days. Every time I saw his handle while opening new posts, I would pass.
But today I am bored and decided to look. It's soooo funny reading the responses to him, I just had to read them again.
This is the only response I will have on any of the threads he's on. (But, I can't wait to read them)

Yamaha77 has deleted any of his posts that might be considered inflammatory or or any that contained bragging about his wealth, name dropping and other personal information relating to problems he was having with his family.

He has left his posts, (that reply to posts asking him not to post personal and irrelevant information in the original thread), that lead one to think he is defending himself from personal attacks.

Yeah, shame on ya Skull, have some compassion! The guy's a sociopath, he's not responsible for his posturing, grandiosity, lies, and aggression. The poor thing was born that way and can't help it.

Anyone try to track his IP address? Maybe call Nev or Max from MTV's Catfishes? Bawhahaha! He tries to lure people to Instagram, crazy.

Shame ..........Ding Ding Ding.............Shame................ Ding Ding Ding.............Do i have to walk the whole way nude.........not pretty.

Game of thrones if you didn't already know Grizld1

Last edited:
I did notice on his Instagram or what ever.............he states .............."No Personal, Bae or Kiddie pics"...........Really can't hide from himself.............The new world order................ Disputing Facts with alternative Facts..............so sad you have to laugh.

I ignored him fir a while..... but i just cant help myself. Its like a train wreck. I have to watch, but i must say, it takes two to tango , skull, but sometimes people have to be called out. I helped him in a pc about his tailight, then he started the thread in the garage after he said he wasnt going to post anymore threads.
How hard is it to turn two fucking screws lefty-loosey and actually look at the filaments in the bulb!?!. Fucking hipster. Dudes biult though

Btw, some here have said they have seen him get banned on other forums. Anyone got a link? Just dawned on me maybe he grabbed a pic off the web, and is stirring the pot on xs400.com? Wich is what i actually think he has dine here? I don't know why he would target our little slice of heaven though.

Right you are, Skull, glad you made the connection: "alternative facts" are the sociopath's stock in trade, the air has gotten thick with 'em over here, especially in DC. Don't know anything about The Game of Thrones except that I started the first book and couldn't stomach more than the first chapter of it; I don't watch TV. Anyhow, keep your duds on, 77 showing his ass is more than enough.

I don't know much at all..........I think it was DTT and maybe a Honda forum...........If he gets some Suzuki and Kawasaki's, oh and a couple of Ducati's i guess that covers a lot of the internet bike forums..............The more links he posts to his social media pages the more it looks like he has a lot of friends when people click to see the pics or vids.............I think that's what the whole thing is about...................Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work him out

Back