Sold / Found / Inactive - XS650 to restore

I know where some one has the last set for sale, unfortunately my e mail outlook has crashed :doh: so I can't access that information but hang in there we are fixing that gremlin bbs ;), base gasket will be the same I believe, head gasket again I believe same place as the piston set
back up and running again here Bill, ok I sent by e mail but I will post here as well just in case my e mail system is still cranky :banghead: the guys name is Enrico Forte his e mail address is bmx40@blueyonder.co.uk
I have sent by e mail to Karen that you have paid for the freight so that's tee'd up :thumbsup:

back up and running again here Bill, ok I sent by e mail but I will post here as well just in case my e mail system is still cranky :banghead: the guys name is Enrico Forte his e mail address is bmx40@blueyonder.co.uk
I have sent by e mail to Karen that you have paid for the freight so that's tee'd up :thumbsup:
Great. Thanks a lot.

The bike is not here yet. I can not wait.
It can't be too far away, your lucky mine has been dropped off to the shippers but won't be leaving on a ship till the end of this month and won't arrive at the earliest September :zzz: keep us updated when you get it were all hoping the motor is the 750 version :thumbsup:

Shipper having problems with all the fires in CA. Not sure when I will be getting bike. Already bought most of the parts I will need except for engine items.

Shipper having problems with all the fires in CA. Not sure when I will be getting bike. Already bought most of the parts I will need except for engine items.
oh bugger didn't know that was going they must be big. were both on the buying bing, I was just reading an old thread about rear shocks upgrading, I'm interested in the Triumph Bonneville they look the part, right weight bike they cam off and reasonable price.

Back