Yamaha 650 Society, Ozarks Rally Coming soon!

GB: The van carries two XS's easily, I have mounted 2 chocks on 3/4 plywood as well as tie downs on that. In addition, I have tie downs on the ribs for extra security. The mirrors have to come off for them to fit through the rear doors.

You probably do not want to see where the extra gas cans and power box are transported.

GB: The van carries two XS's easily, I have mounted 2 chocks on 3/4 plywood as well as tie downs on that. In addition, I have tie downs on the ribs for extra security. The mirrors have to come off for them to fit through the rear doors.

You probably do not want to see where the extra gas cans and power box are transported.
You sound like you are transporting a lot safer than I did and your bikes have much less potential as loose cannons. (I would turn my handle bars down to fit in the rear doors.) But after hearing of all those people on the New York Thruway who froze to death in the late 80's in a blizzard near Buffalo just a couple of hundred feet from houses, and I travel to the Adirondacks, and Catskills and have a removable bed I made of plywood that sits on the wheel wells, I would carry a propane tent heater and four bottles of propane all winter long. I like taking chances. I never wash fruit... :)
Now THAT will be a big relief Lakeview!

Pete

Careful with the relief Pete; he's bringing a roll of duct tape...........

OF COURSE he is Gary - Lakeview is a Canadian from the True North Strong & Free!
5B9CC489-FA94-4703-8AA2-2A66BE27B591.jpeg

Hehe like the nohondas!!!!...but really like that bike...nice!!!

looking around lots of honda swag on closets...acura.te description?

under team usa maybe big Honda sign?

Last edited:
JRP1 was lifer at Honda/Acura I'm just jerking his chain....

Always a worthwhile activity.

Among the car guys, there is constant teasing - particularly about "unsuccessful" models. The photo below circulated as a spy photo of the 2020 Pontiac Aztec Concept Showcar.
header2.png

Last edited:
Don't know if it's true but read somewhere it was actually recalled to fix the ugly.

Back