DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Last edited:
I am working on consolidating three tx500's into one original and one flat tracker or cafe racer - saw the nice tx job you have in the background of the parts photos - do you have more pics of that bike? I like what you built and am thinking of how I could do a similar style. Any info is appreciated.

I am working on consolidating three tx500's into one original and one flat tracker or cafe racer - saw the nice tx job you have in the background of the parts photos - do you have more pics of that bike? I like what you built and am thinking of how I could do a similar style. Any info is appreciated.
tx5003.jpg

tx500.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

I know the forks will swap so it may be close. I have a couple clusters what year?

I'm working on a '79 Special and want to get rid of that "island" with all the warning lights in it. I'd also want to transfer my gauges into that panel. If you get really bored and feel up to measuring the center-to-center distance between the mounting holes and the diameter of the gauges that are in it, I can check to see if it'll work.

Lot to ask I know, so feel free to say "Too much trouble".:D

Back