Wanted - YAMAHa TY trails head light

garage187

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for.the whole head light or just the cage .pm me thanks
KGrHqRjYE8EddO0ULBPOHc6Py60_35.jpg

That is very cool, I never saw one before. Out of curiosity, I looked on eBay. There is a used one for $180, and a new one for $280, those are with shipping.

Man, I like that. Tomorrow I'm going to the local dirt bike shop, and see what they say. Thanks for turning me on to it.

The first one I find cheap -- if I find one -- is yours, if you haven't already found one yourself. Honest.

Im going to a huge.motorcycle grave yard this weekend ill get u one too.or if u find one first lmk.

Last edited:
Yes, I'll take one with or without the trade you PMed.

As far as I know, there are no MC boneyards near Austin, which is a drag.

Theres one here in oklahoma city they have ten miles of bikes.theres a little ile lady in town.they uses to own a shop amd have like a thousand bikes around their house.im gonna go.tomorrow and see if she will sell anything.but ive heard she wolnt.wish me luck

I found the grill.
I don't know how you ever bought just the grill for $25 unless that was 30 years ago. It finally occurred to me to look it up in parts fiche drawings. It is $65.21, but it is obsolete.

Anyways, I found it for new, for less than that, including shipping. I am sending you the link by PM. They have more than one, so I have ordered mine, and you can get yours too. They are being made in Great Britain -- and the delivery time is 33 to 37 days!
-- DB

Back