For Sale - Yamaha XS-650 Street Tracker **VIDEOS & PHOTOS** Make an offer.

Jmiller057

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
1976 Yamaha XS-650. Rebuilt from the ground up. Make an offer. I got almost $7K into the bike and barely any miles on the rebuild. I'm trying to get rid of it ASAP to start on the next project (1965 Chevy C-10).

Too much to list, watch this video for all the details:

Some things I forgot to say in the video,
-Motor was rebuilt along with the carbs by LaBaron's Powersports (Have Receipts).
-This bike does NOT come with blinkers or a license plate mount.
-I never had blinkers on the bike, but everything is wired up and ready to go. I have blinkers if you want them.
-I have a license plate mount that mounted off the axle, but I'm keeping the mount for my fathers bike, so it will not come in the sale.

Here is two more videos of the bike.
First one contains photos and a couple riding shots. Please excuse the mud on the tires, we took the bike out to a field to take photos. Also this was the first time on the bike after the rebuild, so the bike was running a little rich.

This second video is a point-of-view ride on the bike around the block. In this video, the carbs are still running a little rich. I'm trying to tune in the carbs as I go, but with the weather in Michigan, I'm riding in between rain/snow storms.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Posted via Mobile

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 151