Wanted - Yamaha XS650 Frame w/Title

Adrenaline-Junkie

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Ok, maybe this will be a little easier. Im looking for a titled xs650 frame. Im currently located in northwest indiana and can travel or meet up for a frame. Let me know what youve got and how much youre looking to get. Thanks!

I'm in NW Indiana and honestly I have a frame cut for a brat kit and the kit. If it didn't have a title that's not a big deal. I called the BMV and asked about old bikes with lost titles, no serial numbers, and or custom bikes they said it was no big deal. They would just generate a new title. They would ultimately have to with custom builds. If you want what I have, maybe we can set a day to come see it. I really have 2, but the other needs more work. I'm looking for $225.00 cause of the kit. That was like $100 on it's own.

Ill shoot you a PM. I actually did a lot of research last night and youre right. Surprisingly the indiana bmv does not care about something not having a title. Kind of blew my mind since its nearly impossible to do in most states and a lot of indianas basic laws being so archaic.

Back