Yamaha's part software

weekendrider

Iron Horse cowboy
Top Contributor
Reaction score
If you click this link
https://www.shopyamaha.com/parts-catalog/lines/street-mcy?ls=Street&dealernumber=
It will bring up a page that says for models sold in the US only.
Untitled.jpg

Anyone know of Yamaha sites that are for other areas? ie AU, CA, UK.

Did you try googling for random EU or Asian dealers? All the dealers I've seen have similar software. It must be supplied to them. So random EU or Asian dealers would probably have that plus the part numbers you want/

Glad it helps Mick.
@xjwmx not recently. I have used cmsnl before and xs1100,com (although the server always seems bust there now) to find other models that used the same part.
I was just wondering if Yamaha hosted/had sites for other areas.

@Michealo, Your 75B is the same as the Oceania models. England/Europe got the changed 75B. front Twin disk brakes and the fork-legs were swapped side to side and the brake caliper mounted to the rear of the fork. Only difference i know of between the US and Oceania models, is the high beam flash switch and park light in the headlamp on the Oceania models

The front fork set up carried to the Euro 76C but i don't know if the English/Euro 75B had the 76C fork upgrade. Euro 75B was the start of the 533 rod motor

Thanks for the great info Skull, it's interesting you mentioned forks, I am looking for replacement fork springs now and with the help of 5Twins found some on Mikes XS. I don't mean to hijack the thread here, but looking at the USA Mikes XS from here in AU I couldn't locate the springs, 5Twins could.
Are we locked out somehow from the web pages or was it because I was using a iPhone then iPad to look?

Hey thanks WER, they were 35.5mm as their smallest diameter..I needed 34mm. Ordered from Mike's the other day, the freight was more expensive than the order for the springs, go figure that lot....our Geoff's XS didn't have any, his are Taiwanese...

Thank for checking out though

Well done Wer, Found a set for the 34mm forks HERE on the site although they aren't progressive wound and 5mm longer. The price of $189, is about $20 more than buying from Mikes + the exchange rate and bank fees. because these springs are Race Tech the springs look to be used in conjunction with there emulators, but the price of the emulators is another $250

Thank you very much for that "weekendrider". I have just spent the last hour copying off the diagrams and parts numbers for my XS model. Very handy information to have.

Back