Yes, we know you own a bike!!!

A neighbor over where I used to live has an Iron Horse. He's an asshole; when I was taking my daughter trick or treating (she was 9 at the time) he had his porch light on and she of course rang the bell. He opened the door, stared at her then just closed it again, didn't say a word. He did something similar the next year when she was selling Girl Scout cookies. Okay, he doesn't like people on his porch, so we will just avoid the dickhead's house henceforth. But it does not end there. He's one of these guys where his truck, his boat and the bike are all painted alike so it's pretty unmistakeable. I went over to Wal Mart one day and sure enough his Iron Horse is parked in the blue striping of the handicapped spot. (No, he does not have a handicap tag or placard on any of his vehicles.) This jerkoff did not stop to consider that the reason for the blue stripe area is so that wheelchair lifts and ramps can be used, he was too lazy to park the bike where he should or just figured that the value of his Iron Horse trumped the need of a handicapped person to get in or out of their vehicle. He's the kind of asswipe who makes me want to :guns: them.

A neighbor over where I used to live has an Iron Horse. He's an asshole; when I was taking my daughter trick or treating (she was 9 at the time) he had his porch light on and she of course rang the bell. He opened the door, stared at her then just closed it again, didn't say a word. He did something similar the next year when she was selling Girl Scout cookies. Okay, he doesn't like people on his porch, so we will just avoid the dickhead's house henceforth. But it does not end there. He's one of these guys where his truck, his boat and the bike are all painted alike so it's pretty unmistakeable. I went over to Wal Mart one day and sure enough his Iron Horse is parked in the blue striping of the handicapped spot. (No, he does not have a handicap tag or placard on any of his vehicles.) This jerkoff did not stop to consider that the reason for the blue stripe area is so that wheelchair lifts and ramps can be used, he was too lazy to park the bike where he should or just figured that the value of his Iron Horse trumped the need of a handicapped person to get in or out of their vehicle. He's the kind of asswipe who makes me want to :guns: them.
keyed.......:shrug:

No, that would reduce me to his level. Better: take cellphone pics/video, post on YouTube or etc, make him famous for being an asswipe.

As long as we are on this rant, roughly three years ago I was in a store with my daughter. Some pseudo biker dude ahead of us had a T shirt on proclaiming him to be the baddest motherf**ker around. I mean this was in easily read letters about 4" tall all across his shoulders. To all you badass bikers out there: can you TRY to have a little decorum in public, please?

Back