You are invited

pyroman

Pyroman
Reaction score
Just wanted to post this up and and invite all You Gear-heads to the 26th annual NTNOA Lake O' The Pines Rallye. The North Texas Norton Owners Association began as a small club get together, and has grown to include American and Asian Vintage classes, but all are welcome. If it has two wheels, it is cool! Last year, I took My Then Came Bronson bike, My 69 Z-50A K-1, My Super Glide and 6 cases of Coors....er. uh, anyway , it was a great time. The first weekend in October is great , as it is cooling off and nothing beats sitting on the lake shore under the pine trees with Friends, beer and food, and admiring the Vintage bikes of all makes. This years Master of Ceremonies will be Herb Harris, collector, restorer and Wizard of Vincents. Herb owns the Rollie Free Vincent (among many others)and there are always a couple of unexpected surprise celebrities . I will be riding My 79XS650 Street Tracker, and also bringing My 46 Chief to ride in the Vintage Lake Loop ride. There are always lots of cool vintage Asian bikes there. My Pal Birney Jarvis will be there with the replica Bronson bike I built for Him, to ride the Loop, and hopefully win the Trophy for oldest rider, at 80! Bronson rides again! Google NTNOA and click on 26 Rallye for more details. For the Wives, there is great shopping in the nearby town of Jefferson, Texas, and some of the best BBQ I have ever eaten. Hope to see Ya there, ask for Donson, I will buy Ya a beer!:bike:

Back