You Meet the Nicest People In the XS650 Forum

RonXS

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I mentioned to a friend that this forum is the best one I've ever been part of. The people here have been very helpful, encouraging, and respectful! Most forums are not this way. Definitely not a bunch of grumpy old men types... Rather distinguished gentlemen.

Just wanted to say thanks!

5/21/20 edit: Ooops I just noticed that I didn't have any motorcycle content... Fixed :)

Last edited:
I mentioned to a friend that this forum is the best one I've ever been part of. The people here have been very helpful, encouraging, and respectful! Most forums are not this way. Definitely not a bunch of grumpy old men types... Rather distinguished gentlemen.

Just wanted to say thanks!

I totally agree! I have been a member of a bunch of different forums over the years, this is by far the best. I would stay on here even if I no longer had an XS650. :thumbsup: I would’ve never attempted the level of restoration I did on my XS2 without the support and confidence that this community gave me.

Old_Poop.jpg

I edited my first post to include 'motorcycle content'. At 1:43 in that video I noticed this on the headlight. Now I could get behind a version rendered in pewter. Just a thought...
DmZz9nn.jpg

@resto is your man for pewter emblems and badges....

Boy Ron is an easy mark, huh!
Just wait till he needs that little screw that is no longer available from the mothership! Then he'll find out the reality of this group!

Thassrite!

Oh yeah baby - that lil’ screw will run ya $57 + the ride!

...and them are long dollars not the el-cheapo Soviet canuckistan shorties.

Bwahahahahahahha.

All seriousness aside, I have never run across a more kind and generous group of men than the folks on this forum. People from all over the world are helping each other and selling parts at way under market or more often than not, simply giving parts to each other - to make the other guy’s dream come true.

....and humour...holy crap....fun or what?

When this stupid COVID thing is all over - big bash at my place!

Back