998186b4d3297e38ba7cc75466f103d.png
fee0685256c60a545d7b2ea1365216d.png
c25b90ba4f59f5b5e2e753196fe4f8e.png
faedbf6ad07407ac74e02e543873080.jpg
dcd481a47ad325617595a5a426525e9.jpg
bf97ec68a0d221f7d22f3d4795df002.jpg
作了一个油箱盖,材料是6061和黄铜实物是cnc的如果有需要图子的我可以把源文件共享给你们

[QUOTE =“ David Toll,帖子:690291,成员:26389”]旧邪教
无论这幅《四号广场》的复制品来自辛格兹庄村还是悉尼的风俗作坊,都是一件出色的美学作品。中文位置将异国情调添加到学分列表中。将第12点后所示的那堆材料转换为出色的成品摩托车所需的时间,精力,对细节的关注和专业知识,确实值得我们尊重和钦佩。做得好!你骑过她吗?[/ QUOTE]
G感谢 现在还没有试车 还有一些工作 做好之后就可以试试效果了

Ahhh...... he’s running the head vent into the top of the oil tank. :thumbsup:

Oh man this is fun! I don't use chrome or a google translator add in, got tired of running back and forth to a google translate page I tried the mate add in for firefox, highlight and translate without leaving the page...
which gave me.
"] Ah... he is sticking his head into the top of the fuel tank. : Thumbs up:[/quote] Hahahaha This should solve a lot of problems"
:laughing: :smoke:
I'm still not so sure I understand how that oil tank slash cooler is going to work, or why it's needed.

Last edited:
Ahhh...... he’s running the head vent into the top of the oil tank. :thumbsup:

I hope not. The whole engine will overpressure and begin to blow seals and gaskets. If he manages to pressurize the tank all he will accomplish is to prevent the oil pump from supplying oil since supplied crankcase pressure will be greater than oil pressure.

[QUOTE =“ MacMcMacmac,帖子:690954,成员:805”]我希望不要。整个发动机将超压并开始吹气密封圈和垫圈。如果他设法给油箱加压,他将要做的就是防止油泵供油,因为所提供的曲轴箱压力将大于油压。[/ QUOTE]
机油箱里面留出来空气的空间。应该没问题的

[QUOTE =“ MacMcMacmac,帖子:690954,成员:805”]我希望不要。整个发动机将超压并开始吹气密封圈和垫圈。如果他设法给油箱加压,他将要做的就是防止油泵供油,因为所提供的曲轴箱压力将大于油压。[/ QUOTE]
RU如果真的出现你说的会把油封和密封垫弄坏 。那我就考虑在机油箱上面加装一个压力阀。这样也可以解决问题

Oh man this is fun! I don't use chrome or a google translator add in, got tired of running back and forth to a google translate page I tried the mate add in for firefox, highlight and translate without leaving the page...
which gave me.
"] Ah... he is sticking his head into the top of the fuel tank. : Thumbs up Hahahaha This should solve a lot of problems"
:laughing: :smoke:
I'm still not so sure I understand how that oil tank slash cooler is going to work, or why it's needed.
This one seems to be working pretty good for me.

Last edited:
Fascinating, but I would have thought that a performance oil pump from Mikes and a Heiden oil cooler/filter would have achieved a similar effect without the need for such impressive engineering adventurism. Not criticising, just commenting.

I now understand what he is trying to do. I didn't realize the passage from the pump to the screen is plugged to divert all the flow to the tank. I think trying to pressurize with the blow-bye from the pistons won't work. As pointed out a few posts earlier it will cause oil hemorrhaging problems @MacMcMacmac . A sealed tank would build pressure on it's own. It would need to have all the air bled out. Even if the air is not 100% gone it will eventually build pressure once the air is compressed. The motor will be lacking oil till then. The amount of cooling from the tank will not be worth the problems. Behind the engine is probably the worst place for a cooler. My triple is a dry sump. Even thou it has a tank it also has a remote tube and fin cooler. There are 2 oil pumps, one to take oil from the sump to the tank, low pressure high volume. The other to take oil from the tank to oil the engine, low volume high pressure.

I'm not saying he shouldn't carry on with the tank idea. I've been wrong before, it may work out great. Will be interesting to find out. I hope he keeps us up to date on his build. He does very nice work. In my best day I couldn't hold his welding helmet.

I now understand what he is trying to do. I didn't realize the passage from the pump to the screen is plugged to divert all the flow to the tank. I think trying to pressurize with the blow-bye from the pistons won't work. As pointed out a few posts earlier it will cause oil hemorrhaging problems @MacMcMacmac . A sealed tank would build pressure on it's own. It would need to have all the air bled out. Even if the air is not 100% gone it will eventually build pressure once the air is compressed. The motor will be lacking oil till then. The amount of cooling from the tank will not be worth the problems. Behind the engine is probably the worst place for a cooler. My triple is a dry sump. Even thou it has a tank it also has a remote tube and fin cooler. There are 2 oil pumps, one to take oil from the sump to the tank, low pressure high volume. The other to take oil from the tank to oil the engine, low volume high pressure.
Well.... don't nobody faint from shock... but I'm gonna agree with Greg.... :rolleyes: but for slightly different reasons.
Let's look at a few things. First, we have a positive displacement (pd) pump. What that means is fluid has to pass through it... it has no choice. Without a means of relieving pressure, a pd pump will eventually build up enough pressure to literally blow itself apart. That's just the way they work.
So.... the pump will deliver oil to the tank no matter what amount of pressure the crankcase vent put's into the tank. Until the pressure gets high enough for the pump to grenade itself, it'll deliver.
The problem is, the blow by from the pistons will continuously add pressure to the tank. As that pressure builds... and it will, it's gonna force the oil back to the filter. From the filter it eventually makes it's way back to the sump.... we have a close loop system with no means of reliving that pressure. So the pressure will continue to build until something gives... and something will give.

Well.... don't nobody faint from shock... but I'm gonna agree with Greg.... :rolleyes: but for slightly different reasons.
Let's look at a few things. First, we have a positive displacement (pd) pump. What that means is fluid has to pass through it... it has no choice. Without a means of relieving pressure, a pd pump will eventually build up enough pressure to literally blow itself apart. That's just the way they work.
So.... the pump will deliver oil to the tank no matter what amount of pressure the crankcase vent put's into the tank. Until the pressure gets high enough for the pump to grenade itself, it'll deliver.
The problem is, the blow by from the pistons will continuously add pressure to the tank. As that pressure builds... and it will, it's gonna force the oil back to the filter. From the filter it eventually makes it's way back to the sump.... we have a close loop system with no means of relieving that pressure. So the pressure will continue to build until something gives... and something will give.
Should have added to that... relieving the pressure won't work because it's the tank pressure that's forcing the oil back to the filter. Relieve that pressure and there's nothing to force the oil back to the filter.
This is basically a dry sump system that' s missing the pressure pump. The existing pump is acting like a scavenge pump... drawing from the sump and sending (back) to the tank. There needs to also be a pressure pump to force the oil back to the engine... crankcase pressure won't replace the missing pump.

Well, up to a certain point, pressure acting on the top of the oil surface will theoretically force more oil into the pump, but it will be counteracted by the pressure in the tank, so net oil pressure and flow ¹increase will be zero. However, without out a way to limit the crankcase pressure increase from blowby gases, the total pressure inside the system will continue to increase until seals and gaskets suffer. Also, the crankcase vent is releasing evaporated moisture along with blowby, so eventually you are going to get sludging problems when water cannot be boiled off from the oil.

pressure acting on the top of the oil surface will theoretically force more oil into the pump, but it will be counteracted by the pressure in the tank, so net oil pressure and flow ¹increase will be zero.
Yes, hadn't considered that. That applies to the tank to engine return also. Pressure on the outlet side of the filter (through all the passageways and out to the sump) is going to be the same as the pressure inside the tank because they a linked through the breather outlet. So the net flow to the engine will be zero... both sides have equal pressure.

Back