Wanted - 1 single "Cocktail Shaker" or short megaphone wanted

arcticXS

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking for a suitable "Coctail Shaker" or other short/small megaphone for a small single cylinder bike. See attached picture of a "Cocktail Shaker" for reference.
No baffle desired or required. Ideally something made for 1 3/8" (35 mm) exhaust pipe, but 1 1/2" (38 mm) can also be used, if not ideal. Larger size, like 1 5/8" or 1 3/4" is not useful.

Note: arcticXS is in norway....
That is no problem. I am willing to pay shipping, should someone have a suitable item for sale. Payment via Paypal up front is no problem.
If a 1 3/8" Cocktail Shaker or megaphone ends up costing me a bit in shipping, it is still better than ending up with, say a 1 3/4" megaphone plus an unsightly stack of adapter sleeves.........

If you don’t mind paying up a little, check out Cone Engineering. They make a very nice stainless reverse megaphone in as small as a 1” ID. Also offer a 1.375ID which might be ideal for your application. They are not cheap, but are very well constructed. I have set on my xs and love the sound.

If you don’t mind paying up a little, check out Cone Engineering. They make a very nice stainless reverse megaphone in as small as a 1” ID. Also offer a 1.375ID which might be ideal for your application. They are not cheap, but are very well constructed. I have set on my xs and love the sound.
Yes, I am aware of Cone Engineering. May get tubing from them. I was planning to use an empty megaphone, with a muffler can at the end of it. They have only loose cones for that kind of thing. So I was just looking for an easy option.
But I looove the long megaphones from CE.

Back