Wanted - 13.5 inch shocks.

Do you care about the performance? I might have some stock Thruxton shocks or Koni's that are around this length. I can get you pictures tonight if interested.

I have a set of Triumph T100 shocks that are about 13 1/4". Damper and spacers already modified to fit an xs. Possible trade?

You can shoot me a PM if interested and we could exchange pictures. I have no problem shipping mine to you ahead of the swap. Mine are not currently mounted. Just throwing out the offer.

How do they ride for you? I am 210 lbs.
I bought the shocks for a Sportster project that got sidelined, never installed them. For reference I have a set of 7610 shocks on my '81 Special (I'm a koni fan, have 7610s on my Hinckley Bonneville as well). The shocks on the '81 have 466 springs rated 95-174lbs. With the preload set on the lightest position they give me proper static sag and rider sag. They perform great. I weigh about 170lbs. Considering there's two more heavier preload settings I would guess that the 100-185lb springs would do well for a 210lb rider. If you buy them and are not satisfied for any reason just return them and I'll refund you minus shipping. You would have to swap out the bushings as they're currently 1/2" top and bottom.
$130 for the shocks and $20 shipping.

I bought the shocks for a Sportster project that got sidelined, never installed them. For reference I have a set of 7610 shocks on my '81 Special (I'm a koni fan, have 7610s on my Hinckley Bonneville as well). The shocks on the '81 have 466 springs rated 95-174lbs. With the preload set on the lightest position they give me proper static sag and rider sag. They perform great. I weigh about 170lbs. Considering there's two more heavier preload settings I would guess that the 100-185lb springs would do well for a 210lb rider. If you buy them and are not satisfied for any reason just return them and I'll refund you minus shipping. You would have to swap out the bushings as they're currently 1/2" top and bottom.
I am thinking heavily on your offer.

Sent a PM

Did you like them? I weigh in at 210 and do not go bonzai in the twisties.
Never rode on them... found something else locally and swapped them out. They're just stock modern Triumph Bonneville shocks in good condition, nothing too special.

Back