Wanted - 18 " rear spoke wheel

sickofitall

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Looking for XS650 18" rear wheel. Reasonable usable condition.
Also have tradeable chopper parts and complete 81 xs650 minus the motor. Will part out for whatever you need besides the frame and already removed motor.
Thank you.

Your will - your way
Might shape a better day!

sorry, can’t help with the wheel. Your SN just made me happy to sing haha.

I’m sure you’ll find one on here. I did a few month back.

How nice of a wheel are you looking for?
How bad is whatever wheel you may be speaking about?

Brake lining is important, bearing race area is important. I could live with some rust as long as it's not pitted to death. I'd like it to be runnable. Preferably somewhat safe...

I see them on the many XS650 related FB pages all the time. You shouldn't have much trouble locating one. As for condition, they can go either way. The rim and hubs will clean up pretty easy. You're wanting one with decent looking spokes and that may take more searching. Scan ebay as well.

How nice of a wheel are you looking for?
How bad is whatever wheel you may be speaking about?

Brake lining is important, bearing race area is important. I could live with some rust as long as it's not pitted to death. I'd like it to be runnable. Preferably somewhat safe...
I have a 18" rear with a new rim, new Dunlop K70, new tube, new rim liner, new bearings, new seals, new stainless spokes, new brake linings & springs etc. The hub was polished and center painted before assembly.
DSCN0293.JPG

DSCN0294.JPG DSCN0296.JPG DSCN0297.JPG DSCN0298.JPG DSCN0302.JPG

I can, the question is do I think its worth it for what I'm building and quite frankly my build doesn't deserve a wheel that nice. That wheel deserves to be owned by someone who gives a damn about thier XS and washes it once in awhile.

Back