Barrel.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 141
  • GS650 1.jpeg
    GS650 1.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 140
  • GS650.jpeg
    GS650.jpeg
    160.3 KB · Views: 140
I guess it's March, been busy and haven't listed it, but will be listing the bike on Cycle Trader next week after I make a video. if anyone is interested here I'll drop the price to $8,000

The GS750 is worth more than that. The originality and condition, (from what can b seen in the small pic), and knowing the history, I think it is on par with the XS1. Maybe more

I've got one just like it, all original, purchased it from its original owner. I think thats a pretty reasonable price, they're getting harder and harder to find...especially in that nice of condition.
Impossible to find seems more like it. I sold my 70 xs 4 yrs ago and have not found another buildable one in last several years. sold mine $8500. been looking high and low since then and nada till I spotted this one. Id like to build another one :)

I've got one just like it, all original, purchased it from its original owner. I think thats a pretty reasonable price, they're getting harder and harder to find...especially in that nice of condition.
Impossible to find seems more like it. I sold my 70 xs 4 yrs ago and have not found another buildable one in last several years. sold mine $8500. been looking high and low since then and nada till I spotted this one. Id like to build another one :) Mine was s/n 12xx so it was early.

Impossible to find seems more like it. I sold my 70 xs 4 yrs ago and have not found another buildable one in last several years. sold mine $8500. been looking high and low since then and nada till I spotted this one. Id like to build another one :) Mine was s/n 12xx so it was early.
I've got a very buildable XS-2 I'd sell you for what I paid for it. I dont need it anymore.

Back