For Sale - 1970 yamaha xs1 xs650

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, man this dude is seriously tread jacking! its like he has something personal against the seller, i have never seen a man have to defend himself as much as he has when trying to sell something... if you dont like it keep it to yourself is my opinion, you aint got to buy it! in the midwest states this would be known as a "cockblock"! Im not interested in his bike but im not going to bash him on it either.....

Nothing personal at all. the bikes look great and after explaining what has been done to the engine the bike would be a great buy.

I question the claimed year of the bike, Even scobman admits some of the XS1 frames were used on the 71 XS1B, The serial no's do not match the XS1, frame registered in 1970, could be because the XS1B didn't start production till Augest 70 through to july 71.

Can't change the facts and if selling a bike then it is important to make sure what you state is a fact. If the bike is an XS1 then it is very rare because it came out between the 1634th XS1B and the 1636th XS1b. That would make it very rare.

As gggary says i am a bit anal like that. Please prove me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back