1971 72 73 wheels

big al

XS650 Member
Reaction score
How rare are the early floating rotor disc brake wheels.
I have one here wich i won't be using and wonder how much to ask for it as i'd prefer to see it go to someone who can really use it on a restoration.

Depends on the overall condition of the wheel. What kind of shape is the wheel in?

The hub and the rotor hub and rotor itself are real nice just need a little clean up.The rim is probably an 8 out of 10 ,no rust no dents some very light scuffing on the flange ,the spokes are all there straight,some have light rust so would need to be detailed.There are no bearings in the hub but the rotor has it's hub and bearings it rides on with the big nut.All that's missing from what i can figure out are the hub bearings and the axle.
I have some pictures if someone sends me a private message i'll e-mail them out.
I just want to see this thing go to someone that can use it on a restoration as i imagine they're getting hard to come by.Al

Just attach the pictures to a post. Under the editor box click 'go advanced' then click the paperclip icon to attach images.

I'm going to try but man if i screw up don't get p####d

Attachments

• XS1 Wheel 001.jpg
    XS1 Wheel 001.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 293
  • XS1 Wheel 002.jpg
    XS1 Wheel 002.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 300
  • XS1 Wheel 003.jpg
    XS1 Wheel 003.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 406
  • XS1 Wheel 004.jpg