For Sale - 1972 xs2 parts

doncon

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Parting out a couple xs2 engines. Have a pair of stock carbs, ready to use. $50 shipped to lower 48. Starter, works great $45. break pedal,$15, oil return tube, $15, comp. release tappet cover $15, Advance unit, $35. All above includes shipping to lower 48. also have crank cases with crank, gears and cyl for $75 plus ship. email or call 660-473-2088 anytime (have numerous small parts)

Still have 1 good starter, $45, 72 rear brake pedal in x-cond, $15, front rotor $25, batt box $25, rubber liner $10 and "NEW" still in Yamaha package 2 Air filters to fit 72&73 xs, $20. All above include shipping to lower 48.

hey by any weird chance because we have done business before do you have anything for a 71 xs

I have a complete 71 engine that I have ridden when it was in the bike. very good cond., I saved it back for a spare if needed but I sold my 71. I have some lookers but for now it is for sale for $275. Its stock and ready to install and go.. thx don

The 71 engine has been sold, I have a 72 that is complete(except carbs) has great compression but I never seen it run and don't know its history. $150. Also have a set of 72 carbs in great cond. $50

Hmmm lucky I bought that lower engine casing off you awhile ago otherwise I would would be eating crow right now, thank for the heads up Don. =(

The 71 engine has been sold, I have a 72 that is complete(except carbs) has great compression but I never seen it run and don't know its history. $150. Also have a set of 72 carbs in great cond. $50

I'll take the engine if it is still for sale...How much will it be the shipping to CA94110?
thanks!!

Back