Sold / Found / Inactive - 1975 XS650B BITS

Cliffo

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just picked up a 1975 B a while ago and needing a few pieces to put it back to stock. only looking for proper year parts. not too hung up on looks as she will be spending lots of time on the streets in brooklyn, and she already has a nice "patina".
biggest thing is a set of gauges.
also looking for a clutch lever that's not too hammered and a set of front turn signals.
i think that's about all i need to get her going! please let me know what you have and what you need for the parts.
if anyone is interested, i have a vapor blaster and would be into trading work for parts, just let me know.
thanks!
cliff

Hi guys, just picked up a 1975 B a while ago and needing a few pieces to put it back to stock. only looking for proper year parts. not too hung up on looks as she will be spending lots of time on the streets in brooklyn, and she already has a nice "patina".
biggest thing is a set of gauges.
also looking for a clutch lever that's not too hammered and a set of front turn signals.
i think that's about all i need to get her going! please let me know what you have and what you need for the parts.
if anyone is interested, i have a vapor blaster and would be into trading work for parts, just let me know.
thanks!
cliff
I am pretty sure I have the clutch lever still -- I'll throw it in with the fender stay that I ... uhm ... forgot to put in with the fender.

PM sent on gauges. (I also have turn signals with patina that I can add for free, and I also have levers for almost free.)

Back