Wanted - 1976 Green Face Speedometer & Tachometer (or any other year with the Green Face model)

Got a green face tach... no speedo though. Send me a PM tomorrow for a memory jog and I'll dig it out if you're interested.

Original 76 Tac's would be hard to find. one year only with 3 warning lights. Neutral, (green), headlight, (blue), and Red, (brake warning). I bought a couple of sets of 76 Gauge clusters from the states. The 140 mph speedos are not legal on our roads ut i dare say it wold cost a penny or 2 to post it if your interested.

I think the 76 face colour was different to the 77 and 78 standars, (It fades differently), 77 had 2 warning lights in the rev-counter but they had a mid year change to a single warning light in the rev-counter

76 Gauges on my 80SG
P1160114.JPG

Original 76 Tac's would be hard to find. one year only with 3 warning lights. Neutral, (green), headlight, (blue), and Red, (brake warning). I bought a couple of sets of 76 Gauge clusters from the states. The 140 mph speedos are not legal on our roads ut i dare say it wold cost a penny or 2 to post it if your interested.

I think the 76 face colour was different to the 77 and 78 standars, (It fades differently), 77 had 2 warning lights in the rev-counter but they had a mid year change to a single warning light in the rev-counter

76 Gauges on my 80SG
View attachment 195219

Hi, I'm interested. Can you pm me the price and some pics pls? Thanks

Back