For Sale - 1976 xs650 rigid 1973 motor ? project no title nfs

spoftc

XS650 Member
Reaction score
this bike is a project it needs twist grip clutch handle and cables ignition/charging wiring ive never had any paperwork i bought the frame separate from the motor carbs and tank. whats there is bolted on rear brakes work chains on and alighned properly its a project that needs finished no title taking reasonable offers local pickup Orting Wa
P1010701.JPG

I have a couple straight tanks I’d even be willing to swap. Could use that one for 74 resto just to let you know what I’m driving at.

I have a couple straight tanks I’d even be willing to swap. Could use that one for 74 resto just to let you know what I’m driving at.
the tank is what you want im not reall p[artia;l; to the tank . id probably trade it for another like a small sportster tank . i really need to just finish this project but id probaby trade for another tank .this one is like new inside and both sides have fuel petcocks

the tank is what you want im not reall p[artia;l; to the tank . id probably trade it for another like a small sportster tank . i really need to just finish this project but id probaby trade for another tank .this one is like new inside and both sides have fuel petcocks
Awesome! I’ll PM about the tank.

Did you get my PM?
ive already replACED the brown tank in the photo. if ytour still interested in the tank id lewt it go for $ or if you want to trade for any of the following coils , or carb boots , rectifer regulator, twist grip , or clutch handle cable, . and if you dont got any of that stuff and you j7ust need the tank i'd probably just send it to you . i got a new tank that im really happy with . 253 357 4284 call or text

Back