1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Make Offer - 1979 XS650 Special Parts, TX

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Ranger, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Ranger

Ranger XS650 Addict

I’m not trying to make a killing on this stuff, so no reasonable offer plus actual shipping will be refused. (An offer of $10 shipped for something that likely will cost $10 to package and ship is unreasonable… don’t be that guy).

All parts are from a 1979 XS650. It was not running when I tore it down, so I can’t verify whether any of the electrical items were functional. I can say the bike was pretty clean overall and the motor had great compression, for what it’s worth.

In addition to what’s pictured, I also have the complete ignition and charging systems (stator, rotor, points, advance rod, advance plate, coils, etc).

The gas tank has a couple dings and the inside is rusty, so if anybody just wants the cap and keys, and/or petcocks, I’d be fine with separating.

All items located in Liberty Hill, TX, but I'd be willing to carry any of this stuff with me to the XS650 Fest and Chopoff at Pandemonium Custom Choppers in Defiance, OH in mid August.

Attached Files:

2. ron bayless

ron bayless XS650 Addict

I am in denton texas.I need the left front footpeg assembly.I dont know how far you are from denton.Maybe i could come get it.text ron 940-390-0219 or email ronbayless57@gmail.com

3. Ranger

Ranger XS650 Addict

Clutch cable, speedo drive, speedo cable sold.

4. ron bayless

ron bayless XS650 Addict

yep.too far.but very mailable.how much for the rear rack with signals?

5. MrBultaco

MrBultaco it ran before being parked Top Contributor

Colorado
    Well, here's a dumb question because you don't show a pic or mention one, but....do you have the seat?