For Sale - 1979 Yamaha XS650 lanesplitter bobber

Status
Not open for further replies.
got an offer on the bike this week. im going to take a deposit next week and she should be out of my garage by the middle of march....bittersweet =-/

congrats, man. saw this on CL for the past few weeks. looks good, man.

just heard back from my potential buyer. he broke his ankle this past week and wont be riding for most of the season so he is heavily weighing not making the purchase. needless to say, bike is still up for grabs! im also going to lower the price to what this guy offered- $3650 and its yours!

what a bummer. i'll be selling mine soon enough, too. gonna get me a nice little cruiser so i can join my pop on his 400 mile hauls lol. best of luck with sale!

This guy found you on craigslist and you're believing that story? Shame on you.
haha no i was just forwarding his totally truthful excuse. thought you guys might enjoy it was much as i did. ive been dealing with cl,ebay and forums too long to take someones word on a sale. thats why i dont really like to hold items and take dibs. its basically first come, first serve
what a bummer. i'll be selling mine soon enough, too. gonna get me a nice little cruiser so i can join my pop on his 400 mile hauls lol. best of luck with sale!
sweet! what are you looking to get? gl with your sale as well, maxwell!

thinking about an old shovel, or maybe one of those new v-star 1100's... haven't decided yet, but it'll be something soft, for sure lol. maybe even a 1200 sportie or something. ::shrugs::..

also, what's up with all these guys popping up from new jersey? good shit, good shit.

photobucket bandwith exceeded so here are new pics...
DSC05472.jpg

DSC05471.jpg

DSC05470.jpg

DSC05469.jpg

DSC05468.jpg

DSC05467.jpg

DSC05466.jpg

DSC05465.jpg

DSC05464.jpg

DSC05463.jpg

DSC05462.jpg

DSC05461.jpg

DSC05460.jpg

had no idea what "ride to skate" was. jesus christ, where the fuck have i been? this shit rules.

also, bump for erklep, who has apparently shown me the light.

had no idea what "ride to skate" was. jesus christ, where the fuck have i been? this shit rules.

also, bump for erklep, who has apparently shown me the light.

yeah dude! you gotta check out "ride to skate" and def go on the "east coast gypsy run" this year.

took a deposit tonight. a local guy is comming to pick her up on sunday. ill update the thread once she leaves my driveway

OK I'll bight - did you get what you were asking for..?

yes. the guy was super excited to see that it was as clean in person as it was in the pics and that it started right up and ran like a top. he sat on it and loved the way it felt and doesnt plan to change a thing. so glad its going to someone who will appreciate and care for it. thanks for all the bumps and to everyone who showed interest!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back