Make Offer - 1980 stock parts not needed for my build in Houston, Texas

Here are the CLIP ONS on this bike

Attachments

• 2013-07-27 08.05.30.jpg
    2013-07-27 08.05.30.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 198
do you still have the Mag wheels?

Yes, I am keeping the 19" yamaha, but would trade the Harlet 19" or the Yamaha 16" for another 19" Yamaha.

Hey 54, You mentioned you had a few different sets of bars maybe up for trade for clip ons? Can you post some more photos with hardware too?

Thx man

All of the pictures are above. There is no mounting hardware, except for what is in the photos above.

If you already snagged a pair of clip ons, let me know what you'd like for the bars. Thx again :)

I have not at this point, but have a few fish on the line. Post up photos as I might want a 2nd pair.

All current Deals are still on. No worries.

I know this may come to some as a shock that I am selling it, but I have too many projects and want to spend some more time with my wife and kids.

Make an offer on the whole shebang and she is yours.

If the chrome front fender has no dents and good chrome I'm interested and I need a real good headlight/ring.

The fender is not in that good of shape. Good, but not perfect and would probably need to be rechromed from what I remember, but let me see.

I may have a stock headlight and ring.

How good are they and how much to South Jersey 08204

$100

Hey 54, You mentioned you had a few different sets of bars maybe up for trade for clip ons? Can you post some more photos with hardware too?

Thx man

If you already snagged a pair of clip ons, let me know what you'd like for the bars. Thx again :)

$50

PLEASE know these prices are negotiable if the price seems to high. Trying to be fair here.

Also, here are some photos on request from awhile back:

Last edited:
I believe I have a lower 35mm trip and make me an offer on the kick stand. Make sure you let me know if you want the center or the side stand.

PM me a price adn your address.

My paypal is m_a_hoskins@hotmail.com for paypal.

Please send as a gift.....

HD Risers are sold.
Side stands are sold.
Black fender is sold.

I removed all photos.

Make me an offer on the side covers and I can ship out Friday.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Back