For Sale - 1980 XS 650 Monoshock Tracker

Thanks everyone. This one was one of my favorite builds. I`m keeping my first and last Tracker builds and since I can only ride 2 bikes at the same time this one has to go. I did ride it this morning and it is very responsive.:thumbsup: If anyone has any interest feel free to make a offer. You might be surprised.:yikes:

Thought I`d bump this back to the top. For the last 2 weeks I`ve been avoiding every scammer on FB. I guess when you say "I will not respond to is it still for sale" that means message me and ask if it`s still for sale. The only person that left a phone number actually came to look at the bike and made me a offer but it wasn`t quite enough. I`m still avoiding eBait even though that`s where the money`s at. Somehow I got a feeling those 87K new tax auditors are going to be camped out on eBait`s door step. Anyway its going to go dirt cheap and I`d sell it as a complete roller also.:shrug:

patrick-the-starfish-patrick.gif

Too bad, it's too far and I have too many projects now. Sure would be nice to have one I could just ride though.

Back