For Sale - 1981 XS 650 Parts Part Out....

X1valin1x

XS650 Member
Reaction score
1981 xs 650 special part out. Everything is OEM. If I don't have it listed let me know, and I might have it.

Hi all. I'm going through boxes right now. I have a xs650 that was given to me. I'm going to be parting out a bunch of the parts as time goes on. Here is what I have to start. I'll add to this with what's available in the future if that's ok with the admins. Everything is OBO, Just let me know. I will have to add shipping to some of these because shipping is expensive... I'm located in the Syracuse, NY area for local pickup.

Side covers. $10 each

IMG_7680_HEIC.jpg

Grab Rail. Straight, no bends or anything $20

IMG_7683_HEIC.jpg

Back rest. $45

IMG_7682_HEIC.jpg

IMG_7681_HEIC.jpg

This bike was always inside for as long as I know. So no water damage or anything. Also, like I said I have more parts so if not listed, let me know. I'll be switching out the forks so the oem ones will be available. I'll update the post with pictures and prices, as I get more of this bike out of boxes and organized.

I actually have 2 sets of the 'stock' exhaust systems. One on the bike I'm working on, and one set on a 'parts' bike I've been using as a donor to get this bike running. Why, do you need a set? These are the stock megaphones with the cross-over pipe underneath as found on most all Special models.

I actually have 2 sets of the 'stock' exhaust systems. One on the bike I'm working on, and one set on a 'parts' bike I've been using as a donor to get this bike running. Why, do you need a set? These are the stock megaphones with the cross-over pipe underneath as found on most all Special models.
Yes, things have changed and I'm looking for a whole system now actually (Headers + megaphones). Would you be willing to ship a set to Nashville TN?

If the luggage rack is still available I'll buy it.

Do you have the stuff to bolt on my new rick's stator?
Had a small fire. And ruined the wiring on the.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-06-16-49-20-06_be80aec1db9a2b53c9d399db0c602181.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-06-16-49-20-06_be80aec1db9a2b53c9d399db0c602181.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 94
Back