For Sale - 1983 Heritage parts

BBQRider

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
These parts came off my project this past year and are all in pretty decent shape. Not trying to make a killing here by any means. I simply wouldn't mind recouping some of the costs of this project and maybe help somebody along at the same time. When I bought my bike it only had about 7200 miles on it and had been well taken care of. If interested in anything here make me an offer and we'll figure out the shipping costs involved.
IMG_5647.jpg
IMG_5650.jpg
IMG_5651.jpg
IMG_5652.jpg
IMG_5654.jpg
IMG_5655.jpg
IMG_5657.jpg
IMG_5658.jpg
IMG_5659.jpg
IMG_5661.jpg
IMG_5662.jpg
IMG_5663.jpg

I'll have to check Gary. I've never shipped anything that big before. I can get back to you by Wednesday if that's ok? I'm thinking $50 plus the shipping which I'm pretty sure should be less than another 50 so the total should be less than $100. But that's just a guess. If that sounds reasonable I can/will find out for sure.

yes that works, let me know, prolly would take lower side covers and airboxes filters also.

I would like the seat ! How much to send to zip. 96049 in northern california....Weed. to be exact ??????
Bob..........

Yah ! boxing everything up and sending it UPS is a pain , but it does get it out of your way !!!!! LOL
Bob........

Could you possibly PM me on your price for the complete air box assembly, both sides, and the front brake master cylinder/lever set up, shipping to 49738.... thanks

Ok just a heads up. I went to the local UPS store today and looked at packaging and shipping specifically the exhaust and seat. The quotes were insane! Or at least I thought they were. They said it was because of the size and that they were west of the Mississippi???? I did get a quote on an item I already had boxed up and it seemed completely reasonable (to Pennsylvania). So, tomorrow I will box them up myself and take them to my local post office to get another shipping quote. Has anyone ever had any experience shipping this kind of stuff? What would you think is reasonable for an exhaust?

yes the long packages are very expensive to ship UPS....
hay I don't care if it's pony express I just wann'a know your price...so I can commit it to my Financier ! (wife!) it takes her a while to get used to these ideas of buying parts for a ......MOTORCYCLE ya know ! HAHAHAHAHHA!....there will be sujestions like why don't you buy a gallon of paint instead?
nd I'll say because a paint can is too uncomfortable to sit on dear ! ...and she'll get the hint and say ok ! HAHAHAHA!
it's loads of fun to have been married so long to the same person guys ! I even know how she thinks now ! HA !
...Bob.......

Hey Bob, they quoted me about 70 plus packing on the seat today and I was trying to keep it at about $100 bucks total. So let me check on usps tomorrow after I box it myself.

ok..... I have to do some figuring to see if I can afford that much anyway .
Bob...........

Ok, I got everything boxed up and priced for shipping per USPS:
Exhaust to 53913 $50 shipping + 50 = $100 total
Battery box to 17522 $12 shipping + 18 = $30 total
Seat to 96049 $42 + 50 = $92 total
Seat to 32601 $18 + 50 = $68 total
Air box and M/C to 49738 $18 + 50 = $68 total

The rest of items to anywhere in the lower 48: Price includes shipping
Rotor - $40
Tail light with grab bar - $40
Side covers - $40
Shocks - $40
Turn signals (4) - $40

Anyone interested just pm me and I will give you my mailing address to send a check.

OK I want the seat..... and I don't have checks..... and I do not know what, or how.... to PM you LOL
I can get a chasheers check from the bank I guess.... I usually use my credit card for buying things LOL
I don't like pay-pal and won't use them....
( i assume you mean Personal Message here on the site but all I've seen is start a conversation...? )
....sorry for the trouble
how would you like to proceede ?
Bob....

Back