Seat to 32601 $18 + 50 = $68 total
Air box and M/C to 49738 $18 + 50 = $68 total

The rest of items to anywhere in the lower 48: Price includes shipping
Rotor - $40
Tail light with grab bar - $40
Side covers - $40
Shocks - $40
Turn signals (4) - $40

Anyone interested just pm me and I will give you my mailing address to send a check.
Dang - been looking for an original complete exhaust for my 1982 for 2 years. looks good BBQ, and gggGary is the man. His electrical system diagnostic write up helped me out tremendously. If anyone has a similar condition exhaust for a 1982-83 please PM me!

OK I want the seat..... and I don't have checks..... and I do not know what, or how.... to PM you LOL
I can get a chasheers check from the bank I guess.... I usually use my credit card for buying things LOL
I don't like pay-pal and won't use them....
( i assume you mean Personal Message here on the site but all I've seen is start a conversation...? )
....sorry for the trouble
how would you like to proceede ?
Bob....
Hi Bob,
dunno about the USA but Canadian Post Offices will sell you a money order.

i thought it was but just to be safe I had my Kid help me.....works every time ! LOL HAHAHAHAHHA!
Bob........

yah Post offices do do that here I didn't think about that thanks Fred their just down the road and great to deal with ! good people here !
.....does it show I don't do this kind'a stuff very often ? <blush> well.....I don't ! HA !
thanks Fred that makes it easier !!!!! otherwise it was a long trip to Redding to My bank ! there's not a branch up here yet !
i need to switch banks like my wife did.... she's faster than me !
i ain't got around to it YET ! ...and it's been almost a year ...good greef !
Bob.........

BBQRider !....
I got a Western union money order for $92.00 will mail it to you monday ! (for the seat)

Bob.......

LOL thank you !
Hay I for one would be very interested in seeing what and How you do to your bike !!!! what are you gunn'a do to it ? Bobber ? or chopper
or cafe Racer ? ...i'm thinking Bobber for mine down the road .... probably a long way down the road.but what the hay ! LOL
Bob.........

Gary, just wanted to let you know I sent your pipes out on Thursday USPS. They told me they would arrive on Tuesday. If any issue let me know and I'll shoot you the tracking info. Thanks again.

Cool ! I appreaciate that Steve ! I really do.... I assure you it's on its way and the envelope is taped closed !....and the check is hidden with a graph paper note inside ...LOL you should get it with no problem ! ...Bob......

By the way...I recieved the seat and it is in perfect condition... tis a pleasure to do business with an honest individual ! thanks steve !
Bob......

Back