Wanted - 2 into 1 exhaust header

Figure I'll bump this once.

Just trying to save some time and effort on the latest build instead of making a custom exhaust. May bite the bullet and buy new, though I'm sort of philosophically opposed...

Would also consider separate performance style head pipes.

Have 3 rock solid pairs of stock headers for possible trade if anyone's interested.

I have a Heiden/MixesXS 2-into-1 and the carb needles that go with it. 1 3/4" pipe will fit with a little bit of expanding.

Yeah, that sounds about right. always felt like it had good torque. I ended up putting a CherryBomb after it, she was gnarly.

You're correct. Just checked the specs on mikesxs. Would not need the needles btw. Have a pair of VM's all ready to go.

pics? You can pm me with price/ shipping to 13743.

Here's how it looked as completed on the bike. third image shows how the collector sat, just missing the brake pedal and wanting to put the muffler through the rear passenger foot-peg. You can see in the first two pics the black spacers I used to space the collector back a little.

My re-work of this (after the cherry bomb burned out and broke off its mount) includes a piece of stainless pipe with a bend in it and the 18" cocktail shaker muffler that I got with the rig. the stainless elbow would need to be cut to length and possibly expanded a bit to fit over the collector.

100_0737.jpg 100_0741.jpg IMAG0110.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Apparently the collector is not welded on to these headers? That's a surprise. Aesthetically i guess I'm not a fan of the way they crossed over the pipes either truth be told. I'm leaning toward 2-2 pipes at present but you can pm me a price to 13743 anyway. Shipping is killer on bulky stuff these days unfortunately ...

Back