2010 XS650 Pumpkin Carving Contest! VOTE HERE!

Which pumpkin should win the 2010 pumpkin carving contest?

• Ghost Rider

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Mr. Forks

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The Wicked One

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • lived free, but dead

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Chuck

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

XS650

Administrator
Reaction score
Vote for the pumpkin you think should win the 2010 XS650 Pumpkin Carving Contest! (poll closed)

Remember, the pumpkins were to have something to do with motorcycles or this website (fabricating, tools, etc.). See the submission thread to view the contest rules and see the entries as they came in.

Each pumpkin is featured in a post below. Use the poll at the top of the page to vote for the one you think should win. It's going to be tough, but you can only vote for one. Once you vote, you can not change which pumpkin you voted for.

Thank you to everyone who participated and thanks to everyone for voting! :bike:

UPDATE: Voting is over and Catfish wins with "The Wicked One"! Thank you to everyone who participated and voted!

2010 XS650.com Pumpkin Carving Contest Winning Submission:

full

Man, they're all equally great, so I have to vote for the one with the best name "Lived free, but dead".

Having carved a few "custom pumpkins" in my day I can really appreciate these but the most difficult one by far had to be the wicked one. Many of the others just scraped through the skin until the light shined through. Don't get me wrong they are AWESOME but I know how hard/frusterating it is to remove the bits of pumpkin and still hold it all together. Great job guys all of you

Congratulations Catfish, The Wicked One wins! Thank you to everyone who participated and voted!

Thanks to everyone who voted! Looks like there was some stiff competition with andrsn... Way cool skeleton on a bike theme and a good name for it too. Two votes away from whooping my butt. There's one problem I have with this contest: Needs more folks carving away and more entrees of pumpkins! :bike:

Too close. Lived free but dead should demand a recount. There's video of the Panthers turning away voters. And some people couldn't figure the ballot out and accidentally voted for the wrong one.

Back