2015 XS650 Calendar Info **Submit Nominations Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.

samoran1

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Update 12/22/14:
The pre-order has started! Don't miss out! http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39231

Update 11/5/14: The voting thread has been posted: http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38633

XS650.comrade's-

It's starting to get cold and we can't believe it's already time to start thinking about the 2015 Calendar! The past two years our members have been enjoying the XS650.com calendars all year long. But it's time to assemble the new one!

Travis and I are going to try and get an earlier jump on them this year and start with the nominations RIGHT NOW. We need all your help in sharing and nominating the best, most unique bike builds on xs650.com for the '15 calendar. This way we have enough to choose from when it comes time to vote for the top 13 spots! (12 months+ 1 month for Jan 2016)

We are doing the same nominations and voting as we did last year. Below is more information and guidelines for nominations, voting, and selected calendar winners.

Nominations
1. Nominate an XS650 or multiple XS650s that you'd like to see in the calendar (should be XS650 community members with their bikes posted somewhere on the site)Post nomination here in this thread with a picture, contact, the owner and wait to be seconded for voting!
2. Contact the owner and let them know of the nomination or do so ahead of time.
3. Nominations must be seconded by another member.
4. Nominations must be accepted by owner to be included in the voting thread.
5. ARE allowed to self nominate (must be seconded to be considered for voting)
6. ARE allowed to second nominate more than one bike.

Voting
1. Top 24+ bikes with nominations seconded by a member and accepted by owner, make it to voting stage.
2. Vote for your favorite 13 bikes (Voting thread)
3. Will be a set time for voting opening and closing.

Calendar Selection Winners
1. Must send Name, Location, Bike year/model, SHORT Bike bio, via email.
2. Must have high resolution photos. (will get minimum requirement image size)
3. Must get all info emailed by date TBD.

Share with everyone and get this rolling. We will have a longer pre-sale time this year for those of you who want to ensure your calendar. We have had people order multiple calendars at a time for family and friends so they go fast. In the past two years we have run out of stock and members have missed out so be sure to pay attention to this thread if you are wanting a calendar this year.

The goal is to get these delivered to your door (USA and hopefully Internationally too)before Christmas. But we need to get this going now. There will be updates posted here.

Thanks everyone in advance and let's get rolling on nominations! :bike:

See the 2014 Calendar
See the 2013 Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! The last two calendars turned out great and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the 2015 Calendar. :)

From last year:

As one of the one lucky enough to be voted for last years calender, I would very much like another for 2015 and would love to submit my Cafe Racer to this years vote.

So, to make it official then, I'll nominate Paulrxs650 and his Cafe Racer.

Thanks TwoMany, he's nominated and seconded for voting. Paul does nice work!

Everyone: Keep the nominations coming, you can nominate multiple bikes. Nominate yourself, your friends, your favorites, most unique...

Let's get some diversity going!

I would like to nominate my own bike
1972 xs2
Thanks!r

Attachments

• IMAG1964.jpg
    IMAG1964.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 412
Thanks for the second! A few more pics.....

Attachments

• IMAG1622.jpg
    IMAG1622.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 365
  • IMAG1963.jpg
    IMAG1963.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 315
  • IMAG0865.jpg
    IMAG0865.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 336
Here's Alva and I on our wedding day 22 July 1989
You may use the photo in the 2015 calender if you want to
Still happily married and still have the 1984 Heritage Special.

I was brokenhearted my stock XS650E just missed the cut for the calendar last year, so here is the XS650SE I spent last winter working on.

Attachments

• IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 385
can I throw my 2 in the ring ?

Attachments

• 2014 bike bild off 002.jpg
    2014 bike bild off 002.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 374
  • jello shop 2 006.jpg
    jello shop 2 006.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 381