2017 SCR 950, $2999

"Sale price excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer fees." I called an internet dealer with a "Come on" low price fees etc added about 1500 to the price. this would still be cheap at 4500 but...

Bullshit fees..they still make their money...kinda like a sucker ad...$2999 to draw you in...i hate dealers..especially out of state ones...

There's other dealers in CA that have them for the same price. They say $400 cash payment fee. Get a written quote then negotiate.

St. Charles county has a 1.725% sales tax, plus the 4.225% state sales tax. On a $3k bike, that's ~$180. I figure $200 in "fees" to do whatever nonsense they do, and even w/ a cash payment, you're looking at $3800 out the door....

Last edited:
I think the $400 extra if you pay cash is a bunch of BS. But then again I haven't bought a bike from a dealer, ever. Last bike I bought was my tiger 800, it was listed for $4200, I got it for $4k even. Granted tags title and tax was like $500, but I paid that straight to the tag office.

Back