2018 Vintage Yamaha Rally

jetmechmarty

Project collector
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
The 2018 Vintage Yamaha Rally will be held 28 September to 1 October. I know it's early, but the entire property is reserved for us until some time in January. Space will go early.

We have a new site! Please stay tuned for updates.
www.vintageyamaharally.com
I'm looking for more XS650 participation in 2018!
WP_20170924_09_06_16_Pro 1.jpg

Trying for this again - hopefully nothing will mess up my plans.

Any clue on the XS650 Society event dates?

Trying for this again - hopefully nothing will mess up my plans.

Any clue on the XS650 Society event dates?
That is all my mistake. I had to report to John Chaves on two rallies, and on this one, I screwed up. The dates are 28 Sept. through 1 Oct. Watch the website for updates.
Vintage Yamaha Rally

OK, it's early, but it's time to make a reservation for September. My all star team and I are working diligently to get the whole place booked by January. So, do it. Make a plan! Deposit is not due until 28 July.

Here is the Iron Horse cancellation policy:
Cancellation Policy: 30 day cancellation policy with a $20.00 cancellation fee per reservation. 30 day notice we will give you a refund minus $20/00 for each reservation cancelled. Cancellations less than 30 days results in forfeiture of entire deposit.

EARLY DEPARTURES are considered cancellations of reserved days and are subject to the appropriate nightly charge. No refunds for early departure. NO SHOWS: If you do not show up without cancelling you will be charged for your entire stay

RSVP at www.vintageyamaharally.com

Last edited:
There are about twelve rooms remaining, and nine bunkhouse beds. The rest will have to camp or stay off site.
If you go to the website and RSVP, I will start sending you email updates about the rally.

I'll take that as a friendly challenge, Marty..:)
I enjoy challenges.
....and riding long distances.
Okay, Dude. I strongly suggest you reserve your bed, now? If you change your mind, they don't hit your credit card until 60 days out.

To explore the lodge and read up on the cancellation policy, visit www.ironhorsenc.com
WP_20170924_21_27_01_Pro (1) (1) (1).jpg

from VJMC.org

Vintage-Yamaha-Logo-300x176.jpg

VJMC and XSSE Presents the

National Vintage Yamaha Rally

“LARGEST VINTAGE YAMAHA EVENT IN NORTH AMERICA”

The 2018 Vintage Yamaha Rally is a gathering of like minded enthusiasts who enjoy owning, fixing, and riding Yamahas from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. The rally is located at the Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge in Stecoah, North Carolina. There are riding routes on Saturday and Sunday that feature the Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, Blue Ridge Parkway, and Moonshiner 28.

Participants can gather with other riders of similar skill and choose routes to suit their preference. We enjoy breakfasts and dinners at the Iron Horse and a lighthearted award ceremony on Saturday evening.

Back