All good! Have had the calendar before and still have a few old ones just for the pictures.......They are always great!!!!!!

And the photos are suitable for framing! They just fit in an 8” x 10” frame!

99A33302-8F43-4040-BC78-6F2594660C7F.jpeg

Holy....shit...this organization is jealously amazing!! haha, for real I love this setup. Plus, that's the engine on my bike (650D) so it makes it more enjoyable. I can't wait till I have a setup as clean as this.

Hi Travis,
well, I wanted to buy one. I filled out the form. The expletive deleted thing refuses to recognize my Visa card.
It's the same card that bought last year's calendar. (Bet your arse I triple-checked the numbers)
WTF, eh? Can I mail you a cheque?

Guys don't make me blush...:) I appreciate the kind words but I'm just trying to do the right thing. We had some new challenges (and losses) this year and we will get through it together. I appreciate your patience this year. I had to have some help from people to pull it all together but we got it done!!

PS- I've updated the proofs above and we're close to an order! Get a guaranteed copy if you haven't already.

Well my 78 xs650 is still in parts. Frame is sanded and sprayed jet gloss black, the rest on hold until spring.
Can't wait to see the new calender. Thanks to everyone for contributing the bike pictures.
Ride safe, ride fast, beat the drunks home.
Keep eyes in the back of your head for the mounties, cops, the fuzz, the gendarme.
You get the picture. :)-)----(
Take care club members

G'day All,
from down under,

I want one of these suckers as I have for the last three years however, I cannot justify the total cost.

Exchange rate, postage all bring it up to (South Pacific Peso) AKA AUD$36.

Man unfortunately just puts it out of the ballpark for me.

Very nice and would be nice to have in memory of Robin.

GW

Back