G'day All,
from down under,

I want one of these suckers as I have for the last three years however, I cannot justify the total cost.

Exchange rate, postage all bring it up to (South Pacific Peso) AKA AUD$36.

Man unfortunately just puts it out of the ballpark for me.

Very nice and would be nice to have in memory of Robin.

GW
I'm here
G'day All,
from down under,

I want one of these suckers as I have for the last three years however, I cannot justify the total cost.

Exchange rate, postage all bring it up to (South Pacific Peso) AKA AUD$36.

Man unfortunately just puts it out of the ballpark for me.

Very nice and would be nice to have in memory of Robin.

GW
I'm down under also mate and I've ordered 5 of them. Like the old saying goes "If you want something bad enough, you'll find away" :)

Thank you to everyone who has ordered a calendar! I have received all your orders and just want to provide everyone with a production status. Im told I will have calendars by Wednesday the 19th and will do my damndest to get them all shipped by Thursday. Most of them in the US are delivered within 3 days. International guys, I'm sorry but have no control over what happens after USPS ships them out.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered a calendar! I have received all your orders and just want to provide everyone with a production status. Im told I will have calendars by Wednesday the 19th and will do my damndest to get them all shipped by Thursday. Most of them in the US are delivered within 3 days. International guys, I'm sorry but have no control over what happens after USPS ships them out.

Hi samoran,
thanks for your efforts. I'm hopeful that the Northbound calendars survive the rigors of Canada Post despite the posties vile mood after being legislated back to work with their dispute still not settled.

Minions cheering.gif

Early Christmas at my house too! The calendar came (unscathed) in today`s mail. I want to take this opportunity to thank all the members who voted for the Scrambler and again a very special thanks to Shawn for the outstanding job he does putting the XS650 Calendar together each year.:thumbsup: 2019 is off to a great start.:thumbsup:

Haha! Good one Steve!

Yup! Mine arrived today also. Congratulations to all of those who have their bikes featured.
A special shout out to Halfmile ( Phil ) who , deservedly captured the cover with his 3rd ( ? ) calendar bike, a testament to the quality of work that he does.

Back