2019 XS650 Calendar Thread - NOMINATIONS

samoran1

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
UPDATE 9/13/18: NEED MORE NOMINATIONS
Alright guys, we're off to a good start with the selection of bikes nominated so far. BUT we are only up to 10 bikes. Attached is a list of bikes I have so far– seconded and accepted. Please let me know if I missed one.

We could 1.) get two more bikes and call it a calendar or 2.) NOMINATE A BUNCH MORE BIKES!

I like #2... Now is your chance to get your nominations for the calendar in. It will be the end of the year before you know it.

Reminder: You can self nominate!

View attachment 125762

Original Post:
Hey XSers! We're getting an earlier start on the calendars for next year. This is the official thread for the 7th edition of the XS650 Calendar - 2019

PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST:

Post up to 3 nominations here in this thread with a picture. Please notify the member you have nominated to accept nomination.

Phase 1) • NOMINATIONS - EXTENDED 9/13/18
Phase 2) • VOTING STAGE - 7 DAYS
Phase 3) • WINNERS SEND PICS - 7 DAYS (If you are nominated and would like to get some nice photos of your bike, now would be a great time to do so in the fall before the snow flies.)
Phase 4) • Production/delivery/shipping

Nominations
1. NOMINATE UP-TO 3 bikes that you'd like to see in the calendar for 2019. Nominee must be member with their bike/build posted on XS650.com. (We are looking for another great mix this year so we are limiting each person to 3 nominations)
2. Contact the owner and let them know of the nomination.
3. Nominations must be seconded by another member.
4. Nominations must be accepted by owner to be included in the voting thread.
5. You ARE allowed to self nominate (must be seconded to be considered for voting)
6. You ARE allowed to second nominate more than one bike.

Voting
1. Top 24+ bikes with nominations seconded by a member and accepted by owner, make it to voting stage.
2. Vote for your favorite 13 bikes (Voting thread)
3. Will be a set time for voting opening and closing.

Calendar Selection Winners
1. Must send Name, Location, Bike year/model, and short BIO to me via email.
2. Must have (or take) high resolution photos.
3. Must get all info emailed by date TBD.

As always we will have a pre-sale for those of you who want to ensure your calendar. We will have banners and links on the site and Facebook.

If you Pre-Order you're guaranteed a calendar.
After the pre-sale they are first come first serve. Calendars will be limited after the pre-order so order accordingly. Calendars tend to sell out after pre-order and there will not be a re-order.

HAPPY NOMINATING!

Thanks everyone,
Shawn

See the 2018 Calendar
See the 2017 Calendar
See the 2016 Calendar
See the 2015 Calendar
See the 2014 Calendar
See the 2013 Calendar

Last edited:
I nominate Hotshoe!
003-jpg.111791

Attachments

• 2F4C3E89-42CD-4909-A07B-F14A58E7E711.jpeg
    2F4C3E89-42CD-4909-A07B-F14A58E7E711.jpeg
    369.3 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
Well we have had choppers, bobbers, drop necks, stretched, shortened, modified. rats, paint really serious nice paint. BUT BUT we never see the whole pit crew. How bought some shots of the bikes and building teams (as in you little bride who at one time or another had that third hand for you)?

One word.... "Madness."
It ain't just about looks, it's what's inside. Wisconsin to Arkansas and back in a (long) weekend.... she's a thoroughbred with heart.

1529595083006817854082.jpg

It's @gggGary who owns her... for those of you livin' under a rock. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back