2022 XS650 Calendar Proof and Link

[UPDATE] --> I went ahead and sent an email to admin@xs650.com with all the details and payment confirmation. During the PayPal payment, I never clicked the "Return to Merchant" button at the bottom, instead I just closed out of the window and I'm pretty certain this is what caused the issue. As a result, the PayPal payment had already processed and gone through however it never sent the info back to XS650 server to notify the successful payment had been made thus resulting in an incomplete order showing on the screen. I sent the email and am currently waiting for a reply. For everyone else, just make sure you don't make the same mistake ... LOL!

XS650 Support,

I went ahead and ordered the calendar however after I put in my info and clicked Submit button, it brought up another window with PayPal checkout. I made the PayPal payment and even received a payment confirmation from PayPal (Receipt Number: 77448399WL274043F) however after I closed the PayPal window, it brought me right back to the checkout screen with the Submit button again (as if I never actually submitted the order). Now if I click the Submit button again, it re-launches another PayPal Checkout screen to make another payment. Can someone from XS650 team please check and make sure you're able to see my order? If not I can send you all the payment confirmation info directly. Please contact me and let me know one way or the other, thanks so much!

Thank you,

Matthew Fitzpatrick

This thread is where the calendar proof, status updates and sale link will be posted. I'll update the calendar status at each milestone as it comes so check back in the coming month.

2022 marks the 10th edition of the XS650 Calendar. Hard to believe we've been doing this for 10 years already. I appreciate everyone's help and input along the way as we try and improve each and every year. Time is a virtue in my life right now, but it's your guys' appreciation, enthusiasm, and encouragement that makes it worth it to get these cranked out year after year. So thank you for that.

Shawn

2022 XS650 Calendars are available for PRE-SALE! PRE-SALE will end on October 31st.

PLEASE READ: Price of a PRE-SALE calendar is the same $18.00. Cost will be increased to $20.00 after October 31, 2021 until the calendars are sold out.

LINK TO PURCHASE: https://www.xs650calendar.com/

CALENDAR STATUS:
Design and Print Proofing
First Rough Proof - Friday, October 22

View attachment 200052

Last edited:
I attempted to order through the link in my gmail but the processing page never did anything. I didn’t receive a confirmation email either. Are we supposed to get one after ordering?

I got a confirmation email from PayPay just as always.
At the bottom of the PayPal payment confirmation window, did you click on the button at the bottom that says, "Return to Merchant"? This was the mistake I made - I just closed out of the window and it never brought me back to the actual order to finalize so I ended up making the payment but didn't actually complete the order. I had to contact Shawn and he had to manually put the order through for me.

Just tried to order pre sale and the link wont take me to paypal..to finish the transaction..the page seems inoperable as the contact link is absent..

From page one pre-orders ended 31.10.21.
Maybe Shawn can sort?

I got an email from Shawn that said they were extending the sale deadline..I tried to order from the link in the email..then tried on here..No go..

Back