2022 XS650 Calendar VOTE HERE!

Which XS650s would you like to see in the 2022 XS650 Calendar?

• jetmechmarty

Votes: 32 37.6%
  • lewisjohn

Votes: 39 45.9%
  • Adamc

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Rhy650

Votes: 58 68.2%
  • BowlingSS

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • SAFU

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • kawabunga

Votes: 32 37.6%
  • YAM277

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • XsJosh

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Beags64

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • nighthog

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • GLJ

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • HOTEL71

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • RustiePyles

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • crash_davis

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Bjorn

Votes: 28 32.9%
  • Boopduke

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Thom

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Shipper

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • whipbird

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • NashGTI

Votes: 24 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All drop box links have been sent to those who've given their addresses. Still waiting on a couple whom I've reached out to.
Thanks Shawn,
Great work on these production past & future.

Shawn emailed me DropBox last night 10.00pm GMT

Has anyone else not gotten the email? Just checking. I have everything ready.

I've still got nothing. No emails in regular inbox or spam, and I've sent two PMs without reply. I'm gonna be leaving for the rest of the week here in a couple hours too.

I've still got nothing. No emails in regular inbox or spam, and I've sent two PMs without reply. I'm gonna be leaving for the rest of the week here in a couple hours too.
Would you like for me to try and send you over a link? I would be happy to pass your pictures to Shawn.

Good call Rhy650, and NashGTI, don't forget to include your bio. This is the content of the Readme Shawn provided:

INFORMATION

First / Last Name:
City/State/Country:
Member name:

Bio on bike / build: Try not to have this just be a parts list. Include a little back story if you can. 4-5 sentences are ideal.

PHOTOS: Place 4-5 high resolution photos of bike to be used for the calendar. Place them in your shared dropbox folder.

The main image ideally should be 2625 X 3375 pixels or larger. Most smart phones these days will take good enough photos but must be sent as original (raw) or as large as possible from phone. Same is true with cameras. If you send the native photos from the camera they will be large enough. A photo taken from the forum will not be high enough quality for print purposes.

Also, please have the rights to use the photos and assume they will be used for the purpose of the calendar sale, promotion and marketing activity.
Please send as soon as possible Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Shawn Moran
Moran Design Co
(samoran1)

Good luck!

Good call Rhy650, and NashGTI, don't forget to include your bio. This is the content of the Readme Shawn provided:

INFORMATION

First / Last Name:
City/State/Country:
Member name:

Bio on bike / build: Try not to have this just be a parts list. Include a little back story if you can. 4-5 sentences are ideal.

PHOTOS: Place 4-5 high resolution photos of bike to be used for the calendar. Place them in your shared dropbox folder.

The main image ideally should be 2625 X 3375 pixels or larger. Most smart phones these days will take good enough photos but must be sent as original (raw) or as large as possible from phone. Same is true with cameras. If you send the native photos from the camera they will be large enough. A photo taken from the forum will not be high enough quality for print purposes.

Also, please have the rights to use the photos and assume they will be used for the purpose of the calendar sale, promotion and marketing activity.
Please send as soon as possible Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Shawn Moran
Moran Design Co
(samoran1)

Good luck!
Good call. @NashGTI, if you want to PM me your email I will work on some sort of file-sharing link. Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, I'm sure we can get on of them to work.

Back