2022 XS650 Calendar VOTE HERE!

Which XS650s would you like to see in the 2022 XS650 Calendar?

• jetmechmarty

Votes: 32 37.6%
  • lewisjohn

Votes: 39 45.9%
  • Adamc

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Rhy650

Votes: 58 68.2%
  • BowlingSS

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • SAFU

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • kawabunga

Votes: 32 37.6%
  • YAM277

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • XsJosh

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Beags64

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • nighthog

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • GLJ

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • HOTEL71

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • RustiePyles

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • crash_davis

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Bjorn

Votes: 28 32.9%
  • Boopduke

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Thom

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Shipper

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • whipbird

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • NashGTI

Votes: 24 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got stuff sent to Rhy650 so now if nothing makes it we can blame him;)
Or I suppose if nothing makes it you can thank him.
Either way I absolve myself from further responsibility.

I PM'd Shawn with my email address on Monday and on Tuesday got an invite to share a Dropbox in an email from his work address.
Maybe he's overloaded at work? It could be worth dropping a PM to Travis who's likely to know.

I think I might have figured at least one issue out. If you already have a drop box account I believe you need to add (your shared) folder to you own drop box.

See screenshot on how to do so.
Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 4.19.51 PM.png
I am sending all links out via my email as it seems there is an issue with drop box landing in your inbox.

I think I might have figured at least one issue out. If you already have a drop box account I believe you need to add (your shared) folder to you own drop box.

See screenshot on how to do so.
View attachment 199889
I am sending all links out via my email as it seems there is an issue with drop box landing in your inbox.
I shared my folder with you Shawn. Please let me know if you got the link.
Thanks.
Bill

I got another 2 emails from Shawn yesterday at 23.33 GMT

It's pretty foolproof. If you had it open and dropped your pics or the folder of pics on the page.... you're good.
What I did was open a Dropbox account. I put the photos in a folder and put Shawn’s email on it. Maybe there was an easier way, but that’s what I did.

Opened Shawns email link; direct to his folder. Dropped images into shared folder. Opened Microsoft Word web app in shared folder and edited contained info document for Bio. All done..........At least I think I'm all done?

I’ve sent my photos and bio, I’ve never used Dropbox before, it seemed pretty straightforward but haven’t heard from Shawn that he’s recieved anything, I’m guessing he’s really busy and will get to it when he’s able to.

Guys, I have opened the pre-sale as I have to get going on a count for next year. I'll be starting a thread with the official calendar updates for 2022. Here is the link if you guys want to order. Let me know if there are any issues.

https://www.xs650calendar.com
Done.
Worked just fine Shawn.

Back