2022 XS650 Society Rally Calendar

May 12th – 15th, 2022 Ozarks Rally VI, Mountain View, Arkansas.

Daily rides around one of the best riding region in the USA. Rally headquarters at the Ozark Folk Center State Park in Mountain View, AR. Great food, bench racing and the best group of lunatics ever assembled! We usually have meals together but everybody’s welcome to do their own thing. Mountain View is in a dry county so bring your adult beverage of choice. It helps during overnight transmission replacements.

Book your rooms by calling 1-870-269-3851 & choose #1 to get a “real person”. Use the Active Group #502013 to book your room. There are 2 rooms per bungalow and the Park has reserved a set of bungalows for us. Members are responsible for their own travel arrangements. For more information email John Chaves. jchaves@xs650society.com.
If I attend only one rally this year, this one is going to be it. The group is great, the roads are great, and there's no traffic! Some of you guys anywhere near the Mississippi Valley should make an effort to come. Most of the group travels a long way to get there, because it's worth it!

I just found out about this!! I'm trying to buy a house, right now, about 5 miles outside mountain view!
I won't have the deal finalized by the rally (if it goes thru) but I may be able to attend!

This already happened, correct?
The Ozark Rally for 2022 has come and gone.

Next:
1652199399801.png

Back