2023 Dick Russell Memorial Rally - Mountain View, AR. May 4th - 7th, 2023. Hosted by the Yamaha 650 Society.

No amputation unless it happens while I'm knocked out
Just a small spot on my lung were talking in the mm size but they suggest and I want them to get rid of it
But they got to gut and gill you to do it
No laparoscopic surgery on this one
3-4 days in the hospital then 4-6 or 6-8 weeks of not doing anything heavy
That means I'll have to sit down just to take a P!$$

1676942470343.jpeg

Smelling the flowers is not a bad thing. By the time we catch up you crazies have had you mid morning nap and are ready to go again...
For sure it's not. I would ride in and enjoy either group depending on mood.
Why I suggested it, riding in a group that's "not your style" isn't fun.
Mods and rockers. LOL

For sure it's not. I would ride in and enjoy either group depending on mood.
Why I suggested it, riding in a group that's "not your style" isn't fun.
Mods and rockers. LOL
There was a comment at one point that a group of approximately 8 or 10 (12?) was about the biggest that worked well. My first group ride was 2022 Ozarks and I see that point. I will be 100% OK with what happens either way. It is all about the company we keep on these weekends. And Chaves and those other racers were never as fast as I thought I was...😂😂😂

There was a comment at one point that a group of approximately 8 or 10 (12?) was about the biggest that worked well. My first group ride was 2022 Ozarks and I see that point. I will be 100% OK with what happens. It is all about the company we keep on these weekends.
5 or 6 is best, but we all like hanging out together.

The Yamaha 650 Society's yearly peregrination to the Ozarks.
Daily rides around one of the best riding regions in the USA. Rally headquarters at the Ozark Folk Center State Park in Mountain View, AR. Great food, bench racing and the best group of lunatics ever assembled! We usually have meals together but everybody’s welcome to do their own thing. Mountain View is in a dry county so bring your adult beverage of choice and a lawn chair. It helps during overnight transmission replacements. :laugh2:

Book your rooms by calling 1-870-269-3851 & choose #1 to get a “real person”. Use the Group ID #677781 to book your room. There are 2 rooms per bungalow and the Park has reserved a set of bungalows for us. Members are responsible for their own travel arrangements. For more information email John Chaves. jchaves@xs650society.com

The Farewell to Dick AKA grizld1 thread
My in-laws live in Flippin AR

Attachments

• xs650 at night.jpg
    xs650 at night.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 43
Hope to mosey down from the frozen tundra ..... of course, that was the hope last year, but Ife got in the way. Five of my friends are in that area this week.... mostly on KTM's, Himmy's.... off roading. 😎

Attachments

• Triton 3.jpg
    Triton 3.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 41
Hope to mosey down from the frozen tundra ..... of course, that was the hope last year, but Ife got in the way. Five of my friends are in that area this week.... mostly on KTM's, Himmy's.... off roading. 😎
I love the mirror message
So true

No amputation unless it happens while I'm knocked out
Just a small spot on my lung were talking in the mm size but they suggest and I want them to get rid of it
But they got to gut and gill you to do it
No laparoscopic surgery on this one
3-4 days in the hospital then 4-6 or 6-8 weeks of not doing anything heavy
That means I'll have to sit down just to take a P!$$
Be carefully out there
1675705636383-png.png

Well I have some good news and some even better news
First off I just got back from the Mayo Clinic and they will be doing surgery to remove my thyroid gland May 6th) but they don't see a real big issue with having that done as there is no real big issue (cancer is minimal at best) they just want to take it out so there won't be and issue in the future
And the really good news is that I have reservations again to meet up with you guys :cheers:
So if you want to give me some grief while I'm there
Save it up Nancy boys ( Maybe that was to harsh Nah)
I'm stoked to be able to make it
Whahoo !!!!

Back